Womanizer and squirting

Sorry if this is too personal, but I recently bought my girlfriend a womanizer and expected it to make her squirt and she says she feels she is about to but she has only cummed so far but not full squirt?

1 Like

Nothing is guaranteed to make anyone squirt. Has she squirted before? If not, it may be that she needs to either try not to think about it so she lets go or actively push to release the fluid. If she has, it may just be about getting her body used to a new sensation

1 Like

She tells me she has squirted once before, which makes me really want it to happen with us else I feel like Iā€™m not the best she has had! :see_no_evil:

Nooooo @Tombrough donā€™t put yourself through that or her eitherā€¦or it will never happen.

As to being ā€œthe bestā€ making someone squirt isnā€™t the gold medal.

Other things in a relationship are much higher up than that.

(And yes I do squirt)

10 Likes

What @CurvyJilly said.

Plus the more you try to make it happen, the less likely it will. Just focus on the pleasure

1 Like

As @CurvyJilly and @Calie have said, focus on enjoying the journey you both go on, rather than the end result.
It can be hard not getting into comparisons and such like, but what you have with your girlfriend is unique, itā€™s about your connection with each other and the enjoyment that comes from it.
My OH didnā€™t squirt before we met, but she does now, but cannot by herself with toys.
She enjoys it when it happens, but it is not as intense for her as other orgasms - she is very much take it or leave it.
I thought it would be the best experience sheā€™s ever had, and simply not so for her!
I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is that for me, I want to give her the best experience possible - my ego took over wanting to prove a point of ā€˜look how good I amā€™ and lost sight of my OHā€™s actual experience. Reality was it was not everything for her that I wanted it to be, but the only one disappointed was me.

2 Likes

My wife has only squirted once ever, and it was with the Womanizer, but sheā€™s shared that she didnā€™t care for it much. It was connected to an orgasm when she was restrained and I was teasing for a long time and she said she felt like she just got too worn out to hold it back. She loves to cum with the Womanizer otherwise. It was very hot for me when she squirted, made me feel so accomplished, but like everyone else said, putting pressure on her to squirt is never gonna go in your favor.

How does your partner feel about squirting? Does she like it, or is it just something thatā€™s happened? Does she like the Womanizer otherwise?

1 Like

Agree with earlier comments do not put to much pressure on partner or expectations otherwise will never happen. Just go with the flow and hopefully the flow will follow!

OH does not squirt with play, toys, intercourse etc every time but when she does it is a nice surprise for us both. If she doesnā€™t it doesnā€™t mean that you or her are doing anything wrong.

1 Like

I only squirt during g spot stimulation, as the womaniser is for the clit it never works on me.
Iā€™ve tried several g spot toys too, but nothing beats the fingers of my OH, every time and he loves getting soaked.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly great comments and so true :relaxed:
@Tombrough so many squirting topics on this forum so take a look and get some tips.
Main issue is not to make your partner feel pressurised and if its going to happen it will, if not donā€™t get hung up over it. If it does happen it will be when you least expect making it an amazing surprise for you both.
Good luck

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for your replies.
I think she puts more pressure on herself as she wants to squirt again. I maybe need to concentrate on relaxing her.
And possibly try g spot stimulation dildo and see what works best. Would love her to soak me

2 Likes

My wife is 69 years old and has just started squirting this last year. It only happens occasionally and the circumstances are not predictable or reproduceable.
We both regard it as an unexpected bonus and it isnā€™t something we work towards or crave. I certainly donā€™t feel inadequate if it doesnā€™t happen and she is more than happy with all the orgasms she has, squirting or not.

1 Like

We have tried all sorts of toys around the g-spot, none have been successful for my OH - only thing that tends to work is a good amount of build up and the come hither with fingers.
Best for her to be well hydrated, and of course relaxed. And I know its been mentioned before, but donā€™t obsess over it - the mind is a powerful tool when it comes to this stuff.
It is also very individual, so my OH needs direct g-spot pressure in a certain way after plenty of clit attention, other ladies may be just clit stimulation or whatever.

You mentioned it has happened for her once before, and also the comparing part (feels like Iā€™m not the best she had). I wonder if you have talked with her about the stimulation that resulted in her squirting that time? That may help in terms of what worked before, if you can have that conversation without feeling self-critical may give you some direction.

1 Like

We had sex this morning and she told me she had cummed and then after I while I cummed in her and when we had finished she said she was on the verge of squirting from penetration

1 Like

Iā€™ve never managed to squirt, not for lack of trying! I tried too hard, then stopped trying, never quite got there. Not that Iā€™m worried, if itā€™s going to happen it will! She may have managed it before but struggle to do it again? Who knows. But donā€™t take it personally! It may happen when you least expect it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t squirted, but seriously, my womanizer gives me the most intense orgasms :crazy_face::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I canā€™t make my missus squirt with my penis during sex but she did soak the bed when I put loveHoneyā€™s mega 2" penis sleeve on howeverā€¦

I know every woman is different but the way I make my missus squirt is (this method has worked previously too)ā€¦when giving her oral (preferably after she orgasms) putting my middle finger and ring finger in, palm facing up on over her vaginaā€¦then go up and down hitting her G spot quite roughly while using my palm to stimulate the outsideā€¦

Gives her mega intense orgasms, she squirts multiple times this way.

My missus has the same sensation as your missus with the ā€œfeels like she wants to but canā€™tā€

But by doing that above, she has no control over it and letā€™s go.

Making her squirt does not make you a womans number 1 lover, so donā€™t beat yourself up over it and never compare yourself to others dudeā€¦

My advice:
Donā€™t focus solely on trying to make her squirt, focus on her pleasure and get her highly aroused thenā€¦
Experiment trying different techniques, look through the squirting threadā€¦
Youā€™ll come across what works for her eventually.

Or try that aboveā€¦

Good luck

1 Like

I have owned 4 Womanizer toys and none have made me squirt

1 Like

This past year Iā€™ve started to squirt, and the first time I did is with my womanizer pro40, and itā€™s when hubby was using it on me and I squirted on his face :face_with_hand_over_mouth: that and the premium is my best toys by far. They give me the most intense orgasmā€™s ever :woozy_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I regularly make the oh squirt, usually with my fingers or a toy, sex I make her cum constantly and she loves it, we both do, itā€™s always about being relaxed and chilled, no pressure, go with the flow!
Usually when sheā€™s dressed up is my favourite