Womanizer and squirting

@Saffron18 are they that good for the price

I think itā€™s subjective. I wouldnā€™t want to say go for it (I appreciate they are expensive) and it not meet your expectations. Have you searched for other threads on the Womanizer to gauge othersā€™ opinions? I got the impression that clit suction toys can be a bit marmite ie. some love them, some donā€™t. What I will say (and what others have said too) is that you have to get the tip in exactly the right spot so it can need a bit of practise to find that. From a personal perspective, without toys, I can take a while to cum and need loads of stimulation. With vibrators, such as bullets, I can cum very quick but I find the quality of the orgasm less satisfying, so want more. With the Womanizer the orgasm build for me is slower than vibrator orgasms (but much quicker than manual) and more intense. I can seem to edge too, which maybe the reason for the increased intensity.

I deliberated for a few weeks on which one to buy. I was tempted by the less expensive models. It came down to reading the reviews.

There is the 60 day LH promise too on sex toys.

Hope that helps :+1:

2 Likes

I canā€™t compare to any of the competitorā€™s air pulse toys, but my wife swears by her Pro40. Itā€™s unlike any other toy or stimulation. Weā€™re rather reserved, but sheā€™s half inclined to save up and start buying them for all her friends.

If itā€™s ever on sale or you have a code that will work on it, Iā€™d say do it.

Which Womanizer do you have? Considering buying another just to have as a backup to the Pro40. Wife loves it, so I love it!

1 Like

I have the pro40 too :heart: I donā€™t have any other suction toys for comparison either! I agree the sensation is like no other type of toy.

@Saffron18 thank you so much for that information. I have searched other comments and some are very pos whilst others are not.
I enjoy clit stimulation either with a bullet or my wand which gives me fantastic orgasam and makes me cim8.quickly.
So if the womanizer needs to.be placed correctly I may do some more investigation

Thanks once again and happy cumings

2 Likes

The Womanizer requires to be placed around the clit, preferably with a little lube to help with a nice seal for the air pulse to work. Some of the models come with multiple sized heads to accommodate different sizes of clit, some require the purchase of additional heads separately. If you are a fan of clitoral stimulation, you may very well enjoy the Womanizer!

2 Likes

My womaniser arrived todayā€¦ if I had known about the 20% off I may of waited ā€¦ but I got the scarlet as that was the cheapest at 70 poundsā€¦ not tried it yet but hopefully tomorrow

3 Likes

@Saffron18 I am trying to squirt any recommendations i feel in want to wee so never let go

1 Like

Maybe you should try in the bath or shower then if you did actually wee you could just wash it away. :shower:

Canā€™t wait to hear how you got on @mummymermaid I am weighing up whether to take the womaniser plunge

Iā€™ve never squirted either. Iā€™d like to though :grin: From what Iā€™ve gathered from reading the forum, it feels like you are going to wee, which I have experienced with the Womanizer, but I didnā€™t let go as I was in bed and hadnā€™t prepared for any mess.

Iā€™ve also felt the same thing when my husband was stimulating my g-spot while giving me oral once. Again, I didnā€™t let go as I was worried I was going to wee! I think the bath is probably the best place to try, so Iā€™m not hung up on mess and I can fully relax :+1: Iā€™m not going to try to hard either, if it doesnā€™t happen itā€™s not a big deal. Orgasms are my main goal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Hi @AWB1955
Some good advice in these threads

Hope it helps :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just squirted for the first time tonight using my womanizer premium (on the autopilot setting on high) while my husband had three fingers in prepping me for anal :hear_no_evil:

I just reread through like 20 threads about squirting because I started thinking maybe I just wet myself :joy: Thank goodness I was on a bath towel folded in half (the norm for us whenever weā€™re using a lot of lube), so it was two layers, but the blanket still got wet under the towelā€¦ When it started I thought, whoa am I squirting, then it kept going, and I thought, I hope heā€™s trying to catch all this with the towel, (no he wasnā€™t) since he was sitting between my legs watching :eyes:

Had a listen to the sexual happiness podcast about squirting again and stumbled upon two LH videos about squirting, good resources :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

9 Likes

Yay @PKH so pleased for you :blush:, what an amazing thing you have both just experienced :sweat_drops: hope you enjoyed it.
How were you after it, as My OH takes a while for her body to calm down as she has all over body shakes.

I Hope the womanizers are in black Friday saleā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great! is that another of your sex goals met? :raised_hands:

1 Like

I was really surprised because Iā€™d already been using my womanizer regularly for the past four months without squirting :thinking: But honestly, my orgasm was not that great because while I was really relaxed, and it started out intense, I got very distracted midway, and then that was thatā€¦ then afterward, I was trying to figure out if my husband thought it was disgusting (he didnā€™t :+1: ) and trying my hardest to keep my lingerie clean while he wiped me down and swapped towels :joy:

It wasnā€™t a goal - I had been thinking I probably am not a squirter, but cool if it happens (and if not thatā€™s fine too) :woman_shrugging:t2: I donā€™t really want to now squirt and make a big mess whenever I use my womanizer because I use it a lot, but I think my husband is all excited about it now :laughing: According to the videos, itā€™s involuntary, but now maybe Iā€™ll recognize the sensations leading up to it, so I hopefully Iā€™ll be able to hold back a bit if I feel it coming on or lean into it if Iā€™m wanting it :thinking:

6 Likes

Well done. I have been trying for a while to make my wife squirt but not been able to yet. She does feel like she needs the toilet just before the big O but nothing as yet. Will keep having a go. She does enjoy what I am doing just no squirt.

I have put no pressure on her made sure she is calm and excite her first. May try tonight but again i am thinking no pressure on her to do it and getting her aroused first are key from what I have heard.

1 Like