Womanizer making partner pee

Hi all, bit of a random one this, but interested to see if anyone else has had this experience.

So i use the womanizer premium 2 on my wife and can make her cum in about a minute or so on a medium level. The last few settings are much more powerful and knock her socks off to the point where what I think was pee. It kind of dribbled out, it smelt like it. I initially thought she squirted but it definitely had a pee smell. No other toy has done this to her, not even the Womanizer Classix, just the high level on Premium 2.

We tried again a couple of days later and same thing on the high setting. She said it did not feel amazing but not bad. She went to the toilet beforehand too. No medical issues, not been pregnant etc.

Anyone else had this experience or any advice on whether it genuinely is pee?

Many thanks for your help!

1 Like

The womanizer (and clitoral suction toys in general) has quite the reputation for making people squirt.

There’s also some scientific debates as to what exactly the liquid is when a woman squirts. Almost all agree that there are traces of urine in the liquid so it very well could be that your wife is experiencing squirting, even if there is a slight smell of pee afterwards

4 Likes

Thank you for your response, squiting did not really cross my mind as assumed it could only be achieved via stimulation of the g spot which i have been trying for a while. Will give it another go I think to see if she can start enjoying it, it was pretty amazing though she was a bit embarrased. If she doesn’t want to then it is completely fine of course.

Thanks for your message!

2 Likes

Really agree with @chelsea29 on this one, our words would of echoed hers completely!

1 Like

Either way, your partner losing control of her body during an orgasm is really hot and you should remind her of that.
Squirt comes from the urethra so it will potentially have traces of pee in it. Get some waterproof sheets and go for it.
My partner, who believed squirt was pee has drank both from me and they are very different tastes. He actually prefers my pee.

Full bladder orgasms are extra special, reassure your partner that you love watching her lose control.

4 Likes

Thank you for everyones advice! Will be trying it in the bath tomorrow!!

Agree with @chelsea29. I have a couple of clitoral suction toys and they almost always make me squirt. It can sometimes have a slight urine smell to it but in my experience its not too strong. Totally ‘normal’.
I hope your wife becomes more comfortable with it :blush:

2 Likes

This happened to me the first time I used a womanizer - I was a bit annoyed with myself as I too thought I’d had an accident.
It’s only happened once or twice since but because I’m aware there’s a chance of it I almost always use a towel now.

2 Likes

Some similar experiences in this thread :+1:

That is most helpful thank you. She isn’t the most confident so I will reassure here and relax her. As long as she is happy i will be. Thanks again!

1 Like