Womanizer premium V Classic

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
My wife has The Womanizer classic and loves it. It’s her favourite toy.

I am thinking about making an upgrade ro the premium. Is it worth it? I don’t want to be spending a lot of money on something that isn’t much difference to the Classic.

I know it has more intensity levels but is it a lot more powerful? My wife loves it on the most powerful level on the Classic and was wondering how much different it is to the Classic.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

RossS

2 Likes

I did a comparison review for the original Classic and Womanizer models (so not the new ‘Version 2’), if that’s any help?

3 Likes

Thats great thanks for the info and review.

Not sure paying that amount of money is really worth it for a couple more powerful options that may or may not be much more powerful.

Will have a think about it.

Thanks again!

Ross

I’ve not got the classic, but I’ve got the premium, so I can’t really compare the two of them.
But I absolutely love the premium, I wouldn’t be without it. I love how it goes from lower settings to the most intense settings, I haven’t reached the highest level yet, cos haven’t needed to.
Hubby brought me it for my birthday last year, it’s literally the best present he’s ever given me.

1 Like

Thank you for your help,

Undecided on what to do yet. My wife loves the most power!!

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

For me personally, it has a lot of power. And it never fails .

2 Likes

I have the premium and the reviews are fab which is why I bought it. Not tried it yet though still sealed and in it’s box.

:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Do you mind me asking if you took to it straight away or required a bit of learning? I bought one for my wife (Premium - the toy not my wife :grin: although she is special too) which she has only briefly tried but was in the mood for other fun at the time. I need to encourage her to try again based on all the fantastic reviews on here.

Feel free to send it here instead​:joy:

I know the message was not directed to me but…

My wife loved the classic from the beginning really. Took her about a minute to orgasm first time with it.

My wife doesn’t really like vibrators or anything though, the Doxy she never got on with or any other magicwand.

Every woman is different I guess - but all beautiful!

1 Like

No worries, input from anyone welcomed thanks. And apologies for high-jacking your thread too!

Hi :wave:

It took me a couple of goes to get it in the right spot and positions, but once you find it, :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dirty-Wife , sounds like a fairly minor bit of trial and error required. And then the fireworks start :smiley:

1 Like

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah just the case of trial and error.

1 Like

I have the premium and if you already have the classic, it’s probably not worth it. I find all suction toys are basically the same. If you’ve tried one then you’ve tried them all really. That’s just my opinion. If you can get it on sale then maybe get it but at full price I don’t think it’s worth it right now.

Thank you for your reply.

I was just curious to see if the intensity levels were a lot more or not on the premium/premium 2 compared with the classic.

Thank you!

I have the womanizer premium, and I really like it! I don’t have the womanizer classic, so I can’t compare the two, but I really like the smart silence and autopilot features on the premium, and like @Dirty-Wife mentioned, the intensity levels are great, the low really is super low if you want to take it slow, and the high is super powerful :grin::star_struck::+1:

1 Like

Thank you.

I decided to go for it and treat my wife!

Thanks all!

4 Likes