Womanizer - Which one?

So my gf already has a Womanizer Starlet which she absolutely loves, but isn’t waterproof and one of her favourite times to relax is in the bath, so I was looking at getting a newer model as a surprise, most of which are waterproof, but I’m torn between the Pro40 or the InsideOut as she normally uses a rabbit or bullet vibrator in the bath. The Pro40 is obviously the closest to the starlet, but the InsideOut adds the internal vibrator, although obviously makes it difficult (or impossible looking) to use it without insertion.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either or both? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Ryo1998
I treated the missus to a womanizer pro40 a few weeks back and it certainly works a treat. Sometimes too quick :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Only thing we have found is a little noisy if not placed on clit properly.
It’s a toy we’ll worth the money :+1:
I’m sure a few of the lady owners in here will add to this thread and vouch for the pro40

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!
Yes, looking at reviews it seems my doubts about the InsideOut are valid, probably best to stick with what I know works. The starlet is amazing and we would be happy keeping that, but just held back by the lack of waterproofing! Pro40 it is then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go for it :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t have the Pro40 or the InsideOut, but I have the Womanizer Premium and love it and recommend it (and it’s waterproof). Right now the Womanizer Premium is 40% off on the US and the UK shopping sites, so it’s at a price comparable to the Pro40. Also thought I’d pop in a link to a suction toy comparison table :point_down: in case you’re still browsing! That thread has some good womanizer advice and recommendations as well :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

I have the InsideOut and I love it! For me placement is perfect so it’s a suction toy that actually works and stays in place hands free… having said this for bath time fun you’ve got to remember that most of us don’t stay anywhere near as well “self lubed” in the bath tub so although there’s not a lot of in and out with the InsideOut and it does work in the bath (tried and tested) something just clit based is probably better for this purpose.

As @PKH states above though, you can get the Premium in the sale at a comparable price to the Pro40 so worth considering.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the help!
While the premium was very enticing, another store (hopefully this is okay as I’m not saying where) had the Pro40 on sale for a price I couldn’t say no to, although I’m now wondering if the extra money would be worth it haha.

You’ve all convinced me, my partner is worth the extra money, by far, and the extra features of the premium seem more than worth it. The buttons on the outside seem more user friendly too.
Thanks again for the comments!

1 Like

I have the Satisfier which is similar. I love it. The suckling & stimulation at the same is so arousing. You can go slow for more intense experience or fast for quick orgasm. Fun with my partner too he loves watching me.

1 Like

I have the womanizer premium and the we-vibe melt and by far prefer the melt, plus it’s less of a hassle to clean (since the head is built-in and doesn’t have to be removed for cleaning, plus when removed sometimes I have to fiddle with it so much before the smart silence feature works properly again :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:) I do think the womanizer has a bit more power, but they can both rev up to a plenty high enough suction power :heart_eyes:

2 Likes