Womanizer

Hello

could you please tell me from your real-life experience what is the main difference between Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator and Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator? many thanks in advance xx

Honestly when in use, they feel the same. Like once you have tried one, you have tried them all really. I think the differences are more in the additional things they can do like the smart silence feature on the premium and the edging mode that comes with the premium. It depends whether you want one feature over the other to be honest.

2 Likes

Thanks Sharbur.

Honestly, that’s what I thought based on the review. Just wanted to have an opinion from who has tried both products. but some people say it’s hard to find g-spot with pro 40. Do they actually have Clitoral Suction? Thank you so much in advance and I am sorry If I have asked too much xx

btw that’s what I am intending to get for my birthday

I’m sorry but are you talking about this toy for g spot stimulation? This toy is only for clitorial stimulation and should not be inserted in to the body.

The womanizer duo is made for both clitorial and g spot stimulation, like a rabbit. There is also a cheaper version called the inside out, I believe, that LH sells.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

There’s another user who’s shared their firsthand experience that the shape of the Premium makes it difficult to use along with penetration, either by a partner or another toy. You can see from looking at the pictures that the point of contact for the Pro40 is very close to the end of its total profile as a toy, whereas the head of the Premium is inset a little so that there’s a bit of an overhang or lip from the body of the toy that extends PAST the point of contact. Your mileage may vary depending on your anatomy (if you have a high clitoris/greater distance between clitoris and vagina), but it’s been noted as a negative.

If you want one with a couple more features (most more speeds and a fully silicone coating) the We-Vibe Melt uses the exact same tech through partnership and is specifically designed to be more partner/penetration friendly.

1 Like

The only clitoral suction toy I’ve used is the Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator so I can’t compare it to any other suction toys, but I do really really like it, especially the autopilot function. I live where I can be noisy, but I still like the smart silence function so when I’m finished and lift it off of me, it will stop running while I lay there :joy: The We-Vibe Melt is on my wishlist because I think it will make use along with penetration easier. Hope you find something that works for you (or your partner), and if you haven’t seen it already, this thread :point_down: has a lot of opinions and experiences people have had with suction toys :slight_smile: