Women have you/Do you masturbate with any kind of vegetable?

I had a g/f long time ago who would allways tell me she would use a cucumber to masturbate,Not once did i ever see her do this because she said its her own thing,Shame i would of loved to see this,Without a doubt i would of eaten it straight after it came out,I asked her once how do you do it she said most of the time she would put a condom over it but when she was really horny she would give it a good clean wash and masturbate without putting a condom over it.

So is it a popular for you women to do?Do you put a condom over it?

Dont worry Redapple, im the same, afraid i havent tried it, although i do believe it is quite a common thing.

x x x

PS. Redapple your pic is awesome ^_^

It's still a funky pic ^_^

And dont be silly! I'd love to see a avatar of you redapple :)

Why not try a carrot as a starter?? :-P

x x x

Use a condom, so you dont get impregnanted with baby carrots ;)

x x x

that made me laugh morbidia =) x

LOL! I've got this image of a daddy carrot impatiently waiting outside the delivery room on his babies then they bring out little cucumbers!

My mind is so damn weird, lol.

Ah, im pleased i could cheer all of yer evenings up ^_^

And i think if i had to choose between orange and green babies, i'd defo go for the green ones, i prefer green, hehe ^_^

x x x

nope and tbh i dont think id like to. have had a mate though who told me she's used a cucumeber and more then once :-|

and m you really made this thread make me smile! :-D *hugs*

Dxx

Aww, i'm pleased it made you smile D *big hugs!!!*

Hope everythings going ok in your life at the mo, email me soon to let me know how you're doing ;)

x x x

Sorry not for me
Morbidia you did make me laugh tho:)

Woo!!! Im certain this is the most amount of people i've made laugh, EVER!!! ^_^ yay me!

x x x

Sorry although this is for women i just want to say that i have use quite a few veggies for playing! One advise, wash them very very very well before!!!

grboy

i've never used vegetables either, but as has been said washing them and using a condom helps

I've had Sex with a cucumber, it was about 15 years ago I was going out with a guy who loved inserting weird things in my vagina, he also loved me to insert chocolate bars and he'd eat them out of me (very messy).

i've used a carrot but i wouldn't recommend it, and a cucumber and a banana lol

secretseductress wrote:

i've used a carrot but i wouldn't recommend it, and a cucumber and a banana lol

I was getting worried I was the only one

grboy202 wrote:

Sorry although this is for women i just want to say that i have use quite a few veggies for playing! One advise, wash them very very very well before!!!

grboy

All around to grboy's for dinner!!!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

grboy202 wrote:

grboy

SG69

mmmmm. veggie casserole!!!

poppy904 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

grboy202 wrote:

grboy

SG69

More like veggie casser-hole me thinks!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

grboy202 wrote:

grboy

SG69

More like veggie casser-hole me thinks!

SG69 x

thats so wrong and yet so right!!! x