women with curves Vs. skiny

Ok, here's the age old question. Do you lads prefer a skiny lass or, does one with curves and a bit more " meat on the bone"satisfy you more?
I have heard it being said that skiny is not as appealing as a woman with curves..
Is this the case...

Definitely curvy, womanly.

I would say the woman has to have curves in the right places! Definitely not ultra skinny - doesn't do it for me...

I like the hourglass shape of a woman very much. When it comes to muscle, I love women with a bit of meat on the bone not the steroided look though.

No good can come from a thread like this.
I like my lady domineering and controlling couldn't give a f*ck as to their body shape.

I like women to be comfortable in theior skins, so if they're happy to be squidgy, that's lovely. If they get depressed when they get bigger, I'd rather have them happy even if there's less of them to love ...

As it happens, my first wife was always striving to be thinner, probably to the point where it added to her other problems. The present Mrs. P. is more comfortably built and fairly happy to be as she is, give or take a modest cut in calorie intake now and again.

Sum Sub wrote:

I like my lady domineering and controlling couldn't give a f*ck as to their body shape.

well said SS. love this x

I'm a strong believer in never judging someone by their size. I've been at both ends.
When I was younger, I dropped from a size 20 to a size 8 though starving myself. Yeah, I loved being skinny but oh lord, I did not look well, I looked terrible!
I'm now a size 16 but can't lose weight due to my condition causing thyroid issues.

I'm bisexual, and personally when I look at a woman, I don't really care if she's fat, curvy, thin, skinny, anything! If she's pretty and looks after her looks, I'm happy.

For me, personally speaking I prefer curvy girls. I'm a big guy at 6'4" and an ex rugby player so tall & broad, I did have a skinny size 8 girlfirend when I was younger and worried about hurting her..

However there's more to attraction than size and shape, mental connection is far more important in long term relationships.

Hey sorry but I have to say women with curves are amazing , my wife has amazing curves hourglass like and stunning thick legs and she looks outstanding dressed up

Sum Sub wrote:

I ... couldn't give a f*ck as to their body shape.

If any good does come, it will be at a cost to others.

I know that wasn't the intention, but it is what happens. Whenever these things are framed as either/or, someone reading it will have the quality fewer people state as their preference. And that sucks.

We should be celebrating everyone, not saying some are sexier or more appealing than others.

I'm bi. I like my women however they come. We're all amazing. No sorries there.

As a Bi women I like my women how they come, I'm really not interested in how they look I'm more interested in their sense of humor.

FrozenAngel wrote:

As a Bi women I like my women how they come, I'm really not interested in how they look I'm more interested in their sense of humor.

rose hip wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I ... couldn't give a f*ck as to their body shape.

If any good does come, it will be at a cost to others.

I know that wasn't the intention, but it is what happens. Whenever these things are framed as either/or, someone reading it will have the quality fewer people state as their preference. And that sucks.

We should be celebrating everyone, not saying some are sexier or more appealing than others.

I'm bi. I like my women however they come. We're all amazing. No sorries there.

Good point ladies, I mostly like my women naked and horny, lol, that pretty much makes them sexy in my eyes x

I do have some preference for someone with a bit of meat on their bones but I'd never judge someone because their skeletal or a heffer it's whats on the inside that counts I know people that are very judgemental and will make very offensive snide remarks about anyone that has more than an ounce of fat on them. I've always hovered around size 10 at my smallest and size 12 at my largest. I did read something that said a woman's ideal body shape is to be skinny whilst a man's ideal body shape for a woman is to be curvy

As much as I love naked, I have stunning memories of an incredible woman who was convinced she was too flat to be sexy and always wanted to wear her favourite t-shirt in bed. Well, hey, if it makes her feel better. So in addition to horny and naked, I have to add well-worn Led Zep gear. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

It's all about associations, isn't it? I think much-washed rock t-shirts are lingerie and know how sexy a woman can be, no matter what her shape or size.

Get me on another day and I'll tell you about my favourite queen of curves. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

rose hip wrote:

As much as I love naked, I have stunning memories of an incredible woman who was convinced she was too flat to be sexy and always wanted to wear her favourite t-shirt in bed. Well, hey, if it makes her feel better. So in addition to horny and naked, I have to add well-worn Led Zep gear. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

It's all about associations, isn't it? I think much-washed rock t-shirts are lingerie and know how sexy a woman can be, no matter what her shape or size.

Get me on another day and I'll tell you about my favourite queen of curves. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Rosehip that sounds like a lovely memory. Now you mention it, I actually find a tight little vest and a pair of regular everyday knickers quite sexy too. Possibly sexier, than sexy undies.

Sum Sub wrote:

Agreed :)

Not a guy, but I'm gonna go ahead and reply to this anyway.

The word 'curvy' bothers me, just like when people say things like 'dogs prefer bones, men prefer meat!', and 'women with curves are real women!'.

Men GENERALLY tend to prefer women with nice butts, bigger boobs, smaller waist, and child bearing hips. It's biology - there's no helping it. And THAT'S the definition of curvy. The waist-hip ratio is probably the best indicator of a healthy body (0.7 for women). Other than that, I think it depends on the man and woman. Lots of men prefer thin women, lots of men prefer chubby women, and lots of men prefer much larger women.

Every woman can be beautiful to someone.

BUT - 'anorexic' skinny and 'morbidly obese' fat is crossing the line. When it starts damaging someone's health, it's much less attractive - for reasons other than just physical.

Curvy! The one thing that doesn`t do it for me is skinny women! I just can`t see the attraction of this new craze amongst women of having a gap between their thighs,and starving themselves to achieve that look.Also skinny women having boobs jobs so that they look like skeletal Barbie dolls,if they actually ate something they`d grow boobs.That`s another hate of mine...fake boobs,i don`t mind small,medium or large boobs as long as they`re real! I`m sure most men would agree.

I'd say just healthy is good for me - so long as they lie somewhere larger than "worryingly skinny" and smaller than "noticably overweight" then I'm happy.

But if absolutely pushed I'd have to say that slighty muscled with a hint of padding.

Also, remember that even when it comes to 'perfection' that a man's opinion on what's his favourite to look at might not be quite the same as what's his favourite to touch...