Women's ability to orgasm just from penetrative sex (no toys or oral)

I am curious to know how easily other women reach orgasm purely through vaginal penetration. I have had a few men in my time and penetration feels good but I have never had orgasm via intercourse alone.

I can only come during sex if I stimulate my clitoris using a bullet. I do plenty of foreplay beforehand and get excited but can’t orgasm through sex. Is there something wrong with me or have I just had lousy lovers?

Needy wrote:

I am curious to know how easily other women reach orgasm purely through vaginal penetration. I have had a few men in my time and penetration feels good but I have never had orgasm via intercourse alone.

I can only come during sex if I stimulate my clitoris using a bullet. I do plenty of foreplay beforehand and get excited but can’t orgasm through sex. Is there something wrong with me or have I just had lousy lovers?

I don't know the exact figures but as far as I'm aware it's not the norm to be able to come from penetration alone!

Many women require direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm!

There's nothing wrong with you or your lovers (as long as you're enjoying yourself!) don't stress about the destination - enjoy the journey (ok I promise I won't use that cliche phrase ever again :P)

Adxx

Hello and welcome to the forums!

There is nothing wrong with you, many women have the same issue, some women can't climax through penetrative sex even with extra stimulation, all women are different.

That is not to say you wont be able to though, just don't think it is a requirement

I can orgasm through penetrative sex BUT 9 times out of 10 its because my clit or my g-spot have already been stimulated; either by bullet, finger, tongue etc etc

However, even if I orgasm whilst having sex the orgasm is still nothing compared to if I apply a bullet to my clit - the orgasm is SO much more intense.

So yes I can and I like it, but a bullet makes it stronger.

Perhaps you could tease yourself to the brink and then have pentrative sex - see if that makes a difference. But if it doesn't, don't worry. Enjoy the practice!

As Alicia said, don't get too hung up on it, just enjoy the journey (and I too will never use that sentence again!)

Angel x

I have orgasmed a couple of times through penetration alone simply because his penis was hitting my g-spot. However, this is quite rare.

Very few women are able to orgasm through penetrative sex.

Welcome to the forums, here is the main welcome page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327670-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

MM xx

I very rarely orgasm through penetration, and as MM said it is only when my g-spot is being aroused.

So I wouldn't worry about it at all, it's entirely normal.

It seems I am unusual in that I mainly orgasm through penetrative sex. Unless other things are happening, I find clitoral stimulation to be too sensitive, to the point where it's painful and uncomfortable rather than pleasurable.

On my own I tend to steer clear, and if I don't then I always end up stopping because even medium vibrations are unpleasant feeling.

I've never actually orgasmed by myself. When I get close all my muscles just stop working, so I can't keep anything going to take me to the actual orgasm. This is why I have a fuck buddy, I can't be doing with no orgasms!

I'm one of the lucky ones who mainly orgasms through intercourse rather than ciltoral stimulation. My clit is small and kind of buried, so I guess most of the sensitive tissue is internal, giving me a really sensitive G-spot.

I find it hard to orgasm through penatration alone also no matter how wet or excited I am without clitoral or anal stimulation I find orgasm very hard to reach anyway how many of us woman want a man just to dive in with his manhood or a toy its much more fun to play the night away I like hours of foreplay before I let my man enter me that way we normally both reach climax at the same time during sex as i hae climaxed so many times before it :) Dont feel alone I have also asked a few friends this question and I think we all agreed without any other stimulation very very rarely did any of us climax

In my humble experience (as a man):

Face to face penetration seems to be most pleasurable for my partner when we manage to get plenty of gyrating/squirming motion going so there is some clitoral stimulation at the same time.

With her on top I sometimes withdraw completely on each outward stroke, rub my glans up and down over her whole vulva, then in again, which she really enjoys. When she's really aroused she will sometimes go crazy and frantically wiggling up, down, back and forth to get some clitoral stimulation on each thrust.

With penetration from the rear, she likes me to reach round to the front and stroke, tease or rub her. This can get quite vigorous when she is really aroused, sometimes she will do it herself or we do it together.

That being said, she does enjoy the actual penetration itself. We often do a lot of ass play on each other while we're at it, which is very exciting for both of us.

With all of these things, I have to really concentrate to not come prematurely becuase I'm so aroused. We're both very good at describing what we want quite openly, which is essential. Sometimes we have to freeze for a few moments while I gather my wits, then we're off again.

But to answer to original question, she does experience powerful orgasms from penetration alone. Sometimes she will actually ask me to really give it to her hard and fast without any frills. It tends to be when she's most aroused, and I guess there's some g spot / other internal sensations going on, she'll often give quite specific directions to me to hit a particular spot. She also has very powerful orgasms from anal sex, although we take that veeery slowly and gentley. I think it's partly the massaging of the internal sweet spots, but there is also a theory that the roots of the clitoris extend into the anal area. At any rate, she often ends up in a quivering heap, and says afterwards that it takes her to a totally different place.

Me again, I just read

Loverabbits4ever wrote:

I find it hard to orgasm through penatration alone also no matter how wet or excited I am without clitoral or anal stimulation I find orgasm very hard to reach anyway how many of us woman want a man just to dive in with his manhood or a toy its much more fun to play the night away I like hours of foreplay before I let my man enter me that way we normally both reach climax at the same time during sex as i hae climaxed so many times before it :) Dont feel alone I have also asked a few friends this question and I think we all agreed without any other stimulation very very rarely did any of us climax

and wanted to add, I agree totally, the more foreplay the better. We do sometimes have fast furious quickies, she quite likes that, but I definitely prefer a long, lazy, gradual build up. The foreplay can actually produce some incredibly intense sensations. A shared penetrative climax is the icing on the cake, but it's not an inevitability, we sometimes have equally enjoyable conclusions in other ways. Sometimes one of us will assist the other to achieve a massive, satisfying orgasm, this can be a really moving experience for both partners.

My wife seems to be in the minority group that prefer penetrative sex to anything else. We have tried all manner of vibrators but she doesn't get on with any of them. She has orgasmed from oral but she finds it almost unpleasant without something inside to to tighten down on during orgasm. Perhaps we should get one of those chin-mounted dildos however I suspect we would become immobile from laughter if we tried it as I have a face that is silly enough before attaching anything phallic.

I guess it sounds boring but, having tried all manner of positions, she actually favours a minor variation of the missionary position (counting feet from left to right it goes mine, hers, mine,hers) and likes really slow long thrusts for a long time. Suits me just fine so long as I'm not over-excited and can stay the distance for her.

iv bien havin sex with my partener for about 16yr and it is only since last year that i have bieng able to make her orgasm threw penatration only weve found lots of kissing and time taking has worked

Strangely, my ex could only reach orgasm through penetrative sex which I found really peculiar !

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

EPIC! Agree with all of this. You're a very clever lover, mister :)

Postillionager wrote:

Me again, I just read

Loverabbits4ever wrote:

and wanted to add, I agree totally, the more foreplay the better. We do sometimes have fast furious quickies, she quite likes that, but I definitely prefer a long, lazy, gradual build up. The foreplay can actually produce some incredibly intense sensations. A shared penetrative climax is the icing on the cake, but it's not an inevitability, we sometimes have equally enjoyable conclusions in other ways. Sometimes one of us will assist the other to achieve a massive, satisfying orgasm, this can be a really moving experience for both partners.

Why thank you kindly ma'am, I'm flattered

I can orgasm from penetration alone, however it is not the same intensity as with clitoral stimulation.

I can if i have a lot of clitoral stimulation before penetration. It kind of takes me a bit of penetration and clitoral stimulation then stopping the clit stim as i'm nearly there. It works well in the missionary if he is higher so I can get my hands to my clit.

Gyrator53 wrote:

My wife seems to be in the minority group that prefer penetrative sex to anything else.

I also prefer penetrative sex to anything else. But then I don't really enjoy orgasming so it's ok that I can't during penetration.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

My wife seems to be in the minority group that prefer penetrative sex to anything else.

I also prefer penetrative sex to anything else. But then I don't really enjoy orgasming so it's ok that I can't during penetration.

Adx

Well, my wife certainly likes to orgasm and it only really happens for her by penetration - either me or her end of a double ended dildo.

She tells me that she thinks girth is important (my only virtue apparently!)

I only started being able to do it fairly recently. I put it down to the technique of my OH (: