Working from home confession corner

As many of us have been working from home a lot more than usual these past few months has anyone got any confessions of when they’ve got a bit hot under the collar?

Most of the time we were both working v hard with kids around but on one occasion when the kids were finally back at school the wife was lying on the sofa to rest a bit. I went over for kiss and cuddle, and v quickly she got horny and ordered me to go inside her. The urgency of her request really turned me on, and we almost forgot to close the curtains whilst our poor neighbour was putting out the washing next door. Unfortunately I didn’t get time to finish (though she did) and I had to hurry to run out of the house to pick up the kids from school in time and I was on edge for rest of day.

7 Likes

We’ve had builders work on an extension since June. Now that the kids are back to school, the house still isn’t ours alone sadly…

We have to make do with innuendos and gentle out of sight groping… with promises of a better evening. <3

1 Like

I’m currently sitting at home on a work national Zoom call - whilst browsing the Uploaded Photo contributions - fantastic!

4 Likes

I have tried to have at least one work time wank a day whilst sitting at my home desk. Might not be the best confession but its true :blush:

4 Likes

Remember that sticker over your cameras and mics muted people! I don’t want anyone fired over this! Haha

I’ve tried to be naughty, but mostly been too stressed. Must Try Harder! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Attempting to click on the Chat icon, accidentally hits “Share screen”… :blush:

3 Likes

Well I’ve been working from home everyday and my boyfriend has been home 1-2 days a week which is very different to before. For me being home has given me more private time to take care of business if I needed to and I have definitely masturbated more and used my dildo more. I’ve also been on a few Zoom call with my love eggs in.

For my boyfriend he enjoys the feeling of wearing a silicone cock ring and I know he’s been wearing it in the daytime quite often while we have been at home. He’s also been wearing his thong undies most of the time now.

1 Like

Wanked a couple of times in the afternoons and had some gentle hungover mornings but I’ve been quite good other than that.

1 Like

My husband and I both are still working from home. There are usually other people at home in the mornings and the evening, so whenever they happen to all be out at the same time midday to run errands, we take a masturbation break or sex break :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:see_no_evil: How embarrassing that this kind of stuff has been happening :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I’ve been loving working remotely, the one silver lining of the pandemic. I love teasing my partner through the day, especially if he’s on calls :smiling_imp: has led to a lot more daytime fun and some really great stress relieving breaks!

2 Likes

I love the freedom. I think me and the OH got it on once or twice during a mid-day break. Hopefully we can do it a bit more once the kids go back to school.

1 Like

I spend about 90% of the time working from home naked. Has been a great opportunity for more anal play and long wanking sessions with edging as been home alone much more :grinning:

1 Like

Same for me nothing better than a nice wank day. Sitting at the screen and edging to extreme without others knowing what is going on.

Why is it I get mega horny when working from home? Anyone else have this?

5 Likes

I just always get mega horny! But get very distracted when doing uni work or work at home! Normally end up having to satisfy myself a few times through the day :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

Nope, fraid not, too busy and get too stressed to want to! Also I have to be available to customers on the phone most of the day so unless I was to do lunchtime not gonna happen

1 Like

I would definitely say it’s more easier to get distracted when working at home… mind wandering , seeing posts on here and options in kind to do things. So can see why​:hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks @Daisy1982 yes when work is quite I’m easy to distract :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I think it depends on how exhausting the job is (whether you work from home or not). For me when the job is exhausting, I don’t feel horny often however, when I’m at home relaxing without much to do, it’s easy to be horny and masturbate most of the time. I’ve never worked from home before but if it’s exhausting to work from home or I’m just busy in general then I imagine i wouldn’t feel horny too often

Sometimes but think it’s that feeling of knowing your working and yet can be very naughty while working :sweat_smile:

1 Like