Working from home confession corner

@anon37546479 mastabating at work? Me? Never…:eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that either unless I finished the work early or after work, I meant it’s easy to feel horny or masturbate when there is no work or nothing to do :joy:

Maybe people may masturbate during a break (if working from home) but I guess everyone has different preferences

Sometimes when I don’t have much to do, yes. Run upstairs and have a quick one, haha. It’s harder to concentrate on work when you’re horngry, right? :wink:

10 Likes

Definitely. I can sit thinking about ‘alone time’ for ages and not get much work done, or I could pop upstairs and pleasure myself quickly and then get back to work! The second option usually wins!

5 Likes

@Mint-Monster @WelshDragonette so true!!!
Difficult to concentrate when horny. Once done, it just feels better…

Totally understand though, sometimes I’m so busy and have so many things pulling my mind in different directions feeling horny doesn’t even get a chance…

Best feeling still, is working, busy or not, reminiscing about the fantastic sex i had the night before with my wife!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well… it would be pretty difficult with my job role, but I had to do call listening a while back & I gave OH a BJ with him finishing all over my face whilst I had my headset on :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I regularly swap lunch for a masturbation session. Sets me up for a good afternoon

5 Likes

I said I couldn’t attend a Zoom meeting because I had another meeting but my guy was coming over for a quickie LOL

#NOREGRETS

5 Likes

Wfh has allowed me to work in all the outfits I have from latex and pvc catsuits to pvc maid out fits, corsets and under wear sets and I’ll often slide a plug in. I always keep a big hoodie next to me desk so I’ve done video calls with all manner of things under that. Summers on its way so it’ll be a little Rara skirt and undis during the day and a t-shirt :rofl:

1 Like

Agree 100%. I’m often feeling horny but with a raft of work to do on a tight deadline I go for a ‘tactical wank’ go get it out of my system and so I can focus on actual work!

Edit: I should clarify, I’m now working from home 100% :rofl: