Would you ever do housework with a butt plug in?

• No way!
  • I would think about it!
  • Do it all the time.
  • Done it once.

0 voters

3 Likes

Didn’t mean my vote to sound negative, it’s just not for me. I find they tend to fall out, plus I find it uncomfortable to move around with one in. It’s something that I enjoy whilst lying still but not so much moving around.

3 Likes

No but I do it with Ben wa/ jiggle balls in!

5 Likes

would love to try wearing one at work but I have 12 to 14 hour shifts

2 Likes

I did the whole house hoovering once with an aneros progasm in. It’s a bit more of a prostate massager though rather than a butt plug which would stay in place better. I was naked so had to check and push it back in a few times. Had a bit of precum miking which was good. In hindsight I could have worn some briefs to keep it in place and more relaxing. Our house is 90% private so only a few places that someone walking down the road could see me but I checked and hoovered those places quick!

5 Likes

I understand, I have found the right plug that will not move. Now I’m happy!

3 Likes

I love wearing a butt plug doing the housework, it’s so much more fun. Maybe try a smaller one that stays in better. My favourite is the Lovehoney small glass pink flower one, I have the older version and it stays in no problem.

7 Likes

Good skills!

1 Like

A bigger butt plug is better for me. I find small ones fall out easier hehe.

3 Likes

Housework, working in the garage, out socially (remote vibrating ones too) and even when I’m up on stage.

5 Likes

Ive done this too, but i prefer jiggle balls for working out/housework personally.

5 Likes

I’ve done it once. With me I found that it slip out completely or slip down slightly, if I was doing certain chores. So I normally like to use my jiggle balls.
On the weekends he gets me to use my love egg and he’ll take control of it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Top marks mate!

1 Like

Nice one! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

2 Likes

I love using the vibrating but plug to do housework it, and my girlfriend loves controlling it and seeing my reaction

3 Likes

Never tried it but might consider doing it although probably wouldn’t last long haha

2 Likes

Yes, do it occasionally.

3 Likes

It’s a must vacuuming is the best for some reason! :rofl:

4 Likes

That is a real challenge! Focus the mind! :wink:

1 Like

I do it quite often makes doing thing around the house it much more fun. Feeling the plug with every move you make :yum:
I most of the time I use medium or large doc Johnson ball shaped buttplug for this they stay is place perfectly. Unfortunately their discontinued on Lovehoney

2 Likes