Would You Ever? (Sep17-Oct18)

I'm a gent IL lend anyone my jacket 😜

I would go in to a bar wearing her skinny jeans and thong and my top.

WYE go out drinking dressed up as the opposite sex including make up and wig and pretend to be the opposite sex?

No, But have worn my OH clothing we had a fun night swapping our clothes.

Wye go out for a meal and take your underwear off sometime during the night and place them on your partners lap for the rest of the night saying they were not allowed to take the underwear off their lap untill you leave ?

Yep, have done this a few times.

WYE: Have sex in a department changing room?

Yes and we have done a few times and planning to today

Woukd you have sex in a pub/ restaurant bathrooms?

Probably if the moment was right.

WYE let your OH friend accidently catch you naked?

No

WYE send intimate pics to a stranger?

No have to get to know them 1st I'd send cheeky pics though :-)

Wye use your toy as a weapon if it was self defense knowing the police would find out what u battered the burglar with it? 😂

Yes ....I've got a big heavy dildo that could do some damage if used in the wrong way!
Wye go commando ?

Yes

WYE post nude pics on the net (face cropped out if you prefer)

Rarely but yes...i find it a bit odd to be honest. I like a snugg fit really.

Wye sext chat with someone you have never met but have chatted to on social media as a friend?

Sftm86 wrote:

Wye use your toy as a weapon if it was self defense knowing the police would find out what u battered the burglar with it? 😂

Just wanted to say that I was having a convo just yesterday about using toys in a self defence situation haha.

Phil42 wrote:

Rarely but yes...i find it a bit odd to be honest. I like a snugg fit really.

Wye sext chat with someone you have never met but have chatted to on social media as a friend?

Have done so yes

SQ

Lol :-)

No.

WYE have sex with a random person out there on the streets?

No...i dont think i would.

Wye follow your partners instructions, blind folded, even if you beleive another person had entered the bedroom?

Yes

Wye watch someone else spank your partner ?

Yes, I'd like that very much!

WYE have sex with someone who just reached the age of consent if they asked you to and you fancied them?

No age doesn't bother me but I would not go under 18 and consent is age 16 here :)_

WYE wear your partners underwear ?

Yes..but it'd be a bit snug!

Wye send comprimising pics of yourself to your partner when you knew they were in an important meeting until they replied?

Yes

WYE take an intimate pic at work to send to your OH?