Public naughtiness

Well it's 5am, I cant really sleep so instead I'm going to ask a question.

Do you engage in public naughtiness? If so what?

I don't necessarily mean sexual adventures in an outdoor setting, more that secret smile you get when trying to keep a straight face while something exceedingly naught is going on.

OH and i (meaning I wear and he controls - or just laughs at me) have a selection of toys for this purpose - remote control butterflys, clamps, love eggs etc, which I get trussed up in before say - doing the weekly shop or going to dinner. (my most recent embarassment is running into my mother on the weekly food shop with a pair of chained nipple clamps on and having to walk about and chat without my chain jangling).

I dont believe we can be the only ones to indulge in this sort of play.

So, anyone else?

would love to get the missus involved in this but i think she's a bit shy i would have to lead the way< bring on the xmas big shop lol

I've had sex outdoors a good few times ranging from a warm beach abroad, with a slight audience, to the cold beaches, golf courses and forests up here in Scotland! I've even had a blow job on the train home from the cinema while keeping a keen eye out for the ticket man coming through the door or anyway heading to the bathroom on our carriage!

As for the more subtle things I quite like to use a few cheeky innuendos and inside jokes to a person I've had sex with but nobody else knows this. I suppose it's that thrill of risky and the sheer cheekyness of it, I quite often do this at work where I've had some fun with a co-worker.

Sex in the garden, in a street (at 3am but under a lamp), in a shed outside a disco, blowjob in a room full of people (behind the the sofa - but still very visible), toilets (eugh) - I haven't played with toys yet in pulic but an ex did nibble my nipples on the Eurostar once.

hehe you naughty lot you!

well I've just had a fun 15minutes stood waiting to pick the eldest up from school smiling that under my big coat and winter clothes I'm wearing a black lacy knickers, butt plug, vibrating egg and nipple clamps. Keeping me ready for the other half when the mood should take him (that and the fact he finds it amusing when I'm stood among the prim and proper stepford wives, gasping to myself now and then)

Lol, nice one MsE!

You're really having a naughty week aren't you?

toycar69 wrote:

Lol, nice one MsE!

I'm naughty quite a lot I just dont usually own up to it!

Thought about getting one of these things seem fun.

Regards the outdoor sex thing I have participated in the following locations: swimming pools, changing rooms, every house we ever visited, alley ways, parks, Tenby beach and in the sea, on the rocks. Top deck of a bus, bonnet of car in numerous car parks.......

All I can think of at moment.

ah so that was you in tenby car park then

MsEllie wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Lol, nice one MsE!

I'm naughty quite a lot I just dont usually own up to it!

ooh makes me want to be a lollipop man

lickmadick wrote:

ah so that was you in tenby car park then

may have been, which one exactly External Media

multi storey now next to the new sainsbury's

nope not that one

oh well there is a few there to many to mention but i live about 30 miles from there its a funny ol town

ive never been brave enough to try this. i like the idea of a remote control vibe in public or the phone controlled ones would be interesting

i been told the phone controls are crazy it only need someone close send a text and your off on one

Was at my friends wedding last month and took a remote control toy with me, went to the toilet, slipped it in, handed my OH the remote and hit the dancefloor! That was fun!

Quite often send my OH naughty texts when there are other people in the same room, especially his mum, always gets the best reaction! Poor guy doesn't know where to look, goes bright red too! He gets me back though when my mum phones, will either start playing with my pussy or go down on me and I have to keep it quiet, not easy.

Was one night in a taxi coming home from clubbing with my OH and his brother. My OH was telling me how he couldn't wait to get me home and into bed so he could go down on me because my pussy was so tasty, you get the drift! He was a little on the drunk side and didn't whisper it, his brother and the taxi driver heard it all!

lickmadick wrote:

i been told the phone controls are crazy it only need someone close send a text and your off on one

think that would be part of the fun personally :P

MsEllie wrote:

well I've just had a fun 15minutes stood waiting to pick the eldest up from school smiling that under my big coat and winter clothes I'm wearing a black lacy knickers, butt plug, vibrating egg and nipple clamps. Keeping me ready for the other half when the mood should take him (that and the fact he finds it amusing when I'm stood among the prim and proper stepford wives, gasping to myself now and then)

Need to convince my better half to try stuff like that