Would you rather masturbate on your own or with another?🤔

I myself like a bit of both, depending on the day/hour :grinning:

7 Likes

I agree girl! :relieved:

2 Likes

I would rather masturbate alongside my wife, or while she watches. I rarely do it solo unless she’s traveling, though, as we take such good care of each other!

3 Likes

I like to do both too. If I’m horny when he’s at work, I’ll use my womanizer or FSOG rabbit. Using the videos we made, most of the time I’ll do it when he rings me too.
I love using a variety of toys in front of him and love seeing how turned on he gets, it’ll then lead to me giving him head while he uses a toy on me.

5 Likes

Occasionally by myself but mostly alongside my wife.

3 Likes

Bit of both but mostly with my wife

3 Likes

90% of my masturbation sessions are solo but occasionally I do it with the wife

3 Likes

I like a bit of both, my favourite is when I start on my own and my OH stumbles across me playing and joins in… So hot

3 Likes

I prefer to be on my own, I think I’d feel awkward if someone else was there plus of my OH was there masterbating we’d prefer to do something together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Both, depending on the situation

2 Likes

Either as long as it happens. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Definitely prefer it together. Feels like I am being secretive if I do it alone.

2 Likes

Defo on my own, but then I’ve never really tried it with another successfully :thinking:

2 Likes

Single life is poo lol I would much rather do it with someone else. But there are times when it’s nice on your own.

4 Likes

I work away a lot and myself and my partner FaceTime each other and masturbate together that way.

2 Likes

I prefer to do it when the missus is either asleep or not in the room. I get a sense of awkwardness when I try doing it next to her when she’s awake can’t get over it either. (Only started doing it on my own since she fell pregnant)

However, the best times for me is… every now and then laid in bed (usually in the morning) I’ll slide my hand down her and she will reach across to me, we just go until we’re both completely finished.

Good start to the day anyway :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s not much fun by myself. I feel like I need other types of stimulation aswell so much prefer it with hubby there so he can talk dirty to me, suck my nipples, touch my body and enjoy it too.

2 Likes

I prefer either, though it is usually by myself due to travel, schedules etc. She is a little less shy also so I think prefers solo. But we do masturbate each other every now and then also which is heaps of fun too.

1 Like

I know me better than anyone else could ever hope to, but man does that stop mattering with the right person in your lap doing it.

2 Likes

I used to do alone then started doing in frint of the wife but always felt a bit awkward cause its always been a private moment… But now I love masturbating my cock as my wife watches… So much so that sometimes i think i do it too much :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes