Would you rather masturbate on your own or with another?🤔

We prefer a bit of both…but always let each other know when we’ve had a little solo self play…and it’s Masturbation Monday tonight where we always sort ourselves out in front of one another…Can’t wait

4 Likes

We both masturbate solo and together, but we always tell each other when we’ve masturbated, sometimes with a video.
I prefer us to masturbate together as we both get more aroused watching each other masturbate.

1 Like

Both, together as forplay to turn each other on and it builds the excitement and desire for each other. At other times it is as an alternative to a quickie especially if we are in locations where we coulf be caught., masturbating each other through clothing.

Other times it is a solo session.

1 Like

I enjoy masturbating with hubby as I find it such a turn on watching him
I know we both masturbate solo and
We probably do more mutual masturbatinh than have sex

4 Likes

Probably more times are on my own but also regularly play together…

it’s a bit like the old Martini advert, any time-any place-anywhere-with any one lol

Usually solo, which is why you’re masturbating and not having sex… But the few times we’ve done it together, whew, it is fun and different!! Especially if you do it in a way where you’re telling your partner what to do as they do it!! It’s fun, but it has to be spontaneous.

I would love to masturbate with another , however my wife is inactive . So it is 100% by myself unfortunatly . I am not too shy or bashful and dream of being with a large group of people all masturbating at the same time . An old Beetles song comes to mind , "Come together " .

Mainly solo with me but love to watch oh and would consider watching/helping same sex masturbation

Most of my masturbating is solo as if the wife is awake we will either do more or she will glady do it for me. Occasionally if shes asleep and i have done.it in the bed she’ll wake up and help play with my balls which is always nice.

Alone - he doesn’t get any enjoyment out of watching me and therefore I just feel stupid so don’t do it anymore unless alone.

I masturbate mostly on my own, as OH is away a lot
We do sometimes must masturbate over video chat

I like to do both :smirk:
If I’m going solo, majority of the time I would use my womanizer Pro40 or the premium. I’ll use our material that we’ve done.
We’re doing more together now, then we did before. If we’re doing the sub dom roles then he’ll tell me what toys to use and when, and sometimes he’ll deny me my orgasm until he says I can. Other times he’ll kiss me passionately while I’m doing it myself, and he’s masturbating, then we’ll switch to masturbating each other.

1 Like

I agree, solo is good but together with a partner is allot of fun!

1 Like

Mutual masturbation is a fun game!
We tend to kind of go back and forth on who’s masturbating who - and how.
Fingers, toys and lube everywhere! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Masturbation for me is more of a solo thing, I’d rather be balls deep in mrstoysrus!

1 Like

I want to start watching each other masturbating.

I would rather masturbate with another, sadly these days I fly solo, other halfs lost interest.:pensive:

On my own nowadays, nobody’s going to have the patience to spend an hour on me. :hourglass:

I love mutual masturbation … but sadly for me this very much a solo pleasure now … but I can be free to do whatever I want with myself, and use whatever I want with a desire only to pleasure myself.

R xx

1 Like