Would you rather masturbate on your own or with another?🤔

with my wife,
I love to watch her use the toys,
but when she uses her fingers :exploding_head:

1 Like

Enjoy a mutual masturbation session. But also like a wank day where I play and edge all day, love to try out new things and different ways to orgasm

3 Likes

I’d rather not masturbate at all. It doesn’t compare with the pleasure I get from a partner.

I would rather masturbate while I’m with the husband, i especially like us doing it together as this is something that gets me really turned on.

2 Likes

My husband and I usually masturbate while laying next to each other. Sometimes we help each other out. Very rarely do I masturbate solo, it’s just not as good

3 Likes

We enjoy both! Do enjoy solo time but nothing better than helping each other out. Preference would be with another, just great to feel, watch and hear another enjoy bringing me to a climax!!

3 Likes

I like both but definitely prefer to have oh watching.

1 Like

I prefer doing it with my partner but even when I’m alone he usually pops into my head.

3 Likes

Both but prefer with another.

Much better together although it’s a rare treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both is wonderful it’s something about watching a beautiful lady masturbate that is like watching art in progress nothing like seeing a lady in the throes of pleasure. It’s very rare I get to be present when it’s happening. Which makes it even more special. To me watching someone masturbate makes me want to climax even more and enjoy my self pleasure. I just wish I could experience masturbation with strangers (everyday common people) on a daily basis cam to cam or in person would even be hotter. Is wanting to watch or join others (strangers) in masturbation bad?

I am quicker on my own, but my husband and I love to watch each other, funny, but he has been more shy than me. Think he underestimates how much it turns me on to watch him

1 Like

I love to masturbate. Alone or with someone. There’s something really exhilarating about pleasuring yourself near another who’s doing it to. Gentle light touching or eye contact is a pleaser.

I agree alone time is important but the thrill of masturbating in front of my man is on another level.

We often do this together it’s so relaxing and I think that when we started doing it together we learned so much about what gets us to orgasm.

We usually sit opposite each other and are clothed. We rub ourselves through our clothes and then start to undress. We seem to have an understanding that we don’t touch each other but just pleasure ourselves in front of each other.

Sometimes my orgasm is stronger being watched by my partner that doing it alone.

2 Likes

Looking into their eyes while they are masturbating too, watching you, finding it such a turn on - that is so hot!!

3 Likes

We always look at each other whilst masturbating, it great to see someone enjoying themselves. We also talk dirty to each other whilst doing it. Fantastic way to reduce stress.

3 Likes

If I do it most of the time I will do it when I have an empty house so I can get proper into it and take my time. We have tried a few times doing it in front of each other but then it just turns into sex lol. Not a bad thing lol .

2 Likes

Alone is ok but it’s better together.

2 Likes

I’m not fussed either way to be honest, if I need to then I need to. Alone is fine but others can join me if they wish.

1 Like

Love both to be honest. When together it is more erotic as you can see the other persons face as they cum. On my own it’s more of a mechanical thing, get in there, get the job done and get out. I know my OH enjoys some self time which I also find erotic knowing that she is touching herself and orgasming without me been there.