Year of Orgasms

This sounds like a great offer, anyone else sign up for it?

What is it? Sounds right up my street!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39558

Thank you AJ - sounds incredible - think I'll treat myself! xx Merry Christmas!

How long does the subscription run for? *I assume 12 months due to "A year of orgasms"*

I ask only because of the section

"Can I cancel the subscription?

Yes, you can cancel at any time. Send us an email from the account that placed the order for A Year of Orgasms and we will stop sending you top-rated toys for half price."

-- Does that mean the subscription will be cancelled but I must still pay £10/month? Am I reading this wrong?

Are you kidding?

Read the whole thing. The average toy value is £40, you are paying £20 a month, hence the half price toys.

Regarding the length - "Year of Orgasms"

@AJ82 unfortunetly I'm not, but thank you for kindly pointing that out.

Modar if you cancel you won't get charged - i think you are misunderstanding My lovely.

I've done it, AJ - are you doing it? xx I'd never of noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out - so thank you again! xx

Just got my email and we've signed up. Sounds too good to be true. But then doesn't everything on Lovehoney? They always deliver what they promise over and above any other sex toy company.

We can't wait.

Oh I signed up immediately

I dithered for a short while but I'm a sucker for this kind of thing... Just signed up :)

We have just signed up. Eeekkk

Says none left already :(

Same here I tried at 9.10pm and wasn’t available. :-(

Oh my. All gone already 😲 glad we got ours in time

Can’t believe they shifted all 500 in half an hour. Maybe it’s glitched. Oh well, missed out again.

Very dissapointed they sold out. Was this even pre-warned on the forums?

If you think there could be a glitch check with customer care 🙂 they're always willing to help.

I’ve emailed customer care but it’s Christmas so I don’t expect a reply. Worth a go though.

I subscribed a couple of days ago :)