Year of Orgasms

I cant beleive this has "sold out" so quickly" Only just turned my laptop on, the email came at 8.30.

Oh man, wounded I missed out

Hope it's good for everyone who managed to snag one!

It does say in the description that there’s a limited amount each month so put your email in the box to be alerted when they come back in :)

NatandTom wrote:

I subscribed a couple of days ago :)

Really? Maybe the emails were sent out periodically. Would go some way to explaining why it’s sold out already.

Was sold out as soon as I got the email :( hopefully get chance next time

Yeah I ordered on Friday after spotting it on the What’s New section of the essentials page. It wasn’t advertised before that email tonight I don’t think

Makes sense only got email about 8:30 tonight felt disappointed as couldn't think 500 gone in half hour

No subscriptions or mystery bundles for me, ever. I'm picky and prefer to chose my toys...

Was a bit gutted that they went so quickly too, seemed a bit too quick. Also why was it on the website Friday without telling anyone when the email specifically states -

"This exclusive offer is available only to our loyal customers who read our newsletter."

Feels a bit like a letdown if I'm honest.
Ah well guess we'll have to see if we get lucky when they have more spots next month if I'm reading it right.

My two pence...

....for me 12 new vibrators is a bit OTT. I can’t imagine there is that much variety either, 12 completely different types? On top of things people already have?

I would have been more likely to go for it if it was 12 months of different toys, maybe a couple of vibrators, and other stuff over the year.

I read it as a variety of different items, it mentions a rabbit, a Wand, a g spot toy, a couples kit, a remote egg etc and you can return any month that you don't want and get refunded the £20 so can't lose really.

I have just received my first month's item, and while it is an item I already own, I'll be keeping it as it's my favourite and good to have a spare for 20 quid! (normal price is £50)

I'm happy with my £49.99 toy for just £20. I'm giving it a chance to see how it goes. If I find I'm not wanting the items after a while I will just cancel. I really believe it is a win win.

Already all gone! Aaaaaahhh

PurringTiger wrote:

Was a bit gutted that they went so quickly too, seemed a bit too quick. Also why was it on the website Friday without telling anyone when the email specifically states -

"This exclusive offer is available only to our loyal customers who read our newsletter."

Feels a bit like a letdown if I'm honest.

I have to admit I get where you're coming from.

Browncoats wrote:

I'm happy with my £49.99 toy for just £20. I'm giving it a chance to see how it goes. If I find I'm not wanting the items after a while I will just cancel. I really believe it is a win win.

Sounds like we got the same item sent. Ours arrived today x

The card that came with it make me think maybe everyone gets the same each month.

I was over the moon with mine... it was a toy I'd wanted and added to my basket several times over the past few months...but always removed as I couldn't afford it! I think we all get the same too?

I had several solo plays with it yesterday - if truth be told, I made an absolute pig of myself with it! And LOVED it... it's for sure one of my new favorite toys now - so a huge THANK YOU LoveHoney!

Only UK addresess, that ruled me out straight away!![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Mine has been delivered but I'm away from home... I didn't realise they'd get the first month's toys out so quickly! Top work, LH! Can't wait to get back home and find out what it is :)

So, I signed up! Received my first Toy in the post this morning.... I’m guessing my postman knows what was in my lovely brown parcel delivery this morning too!!!
Has anyone else received their toys...what did you get?