Your best sex tips and longing questions

I thought I would start a thread for us to discuss our best sex tips and those burning questions.

What really gets you or your OH going? Any hints for the rest of us? Nows your time to share

And as for questions, I'm in need of some serious ideas of 'sexy punishment'. What kind of things can be done to a man by a woman? In need of some fresh and super sexy ideas

A few sexy punishments i do are -

Forcing him to make you orgasm before you will so much as touch him

Tie him up and masterbate infront of him, not being allowed to touch you.

A rather "out there" one, if you guys live together and he's willing, take something like a butt plugg, and force him to go out with it inside him, send him to the shop for a bottle of milk etc or something like that, then when he comes back he will be gagging for it!

One that i love doing but can be a little difficult for the guy, make him masterbate for you, but he isn't allowed to come until you tell him to. If you see him getting close to tell him to stop :D

i do just the same thing

love to watch and hear him bgging to cum off,have made him hang on for a week once

Start touching/teasing him or going down on him, and every time he moves or makes a sound you stop and make him go down on you/get you off for 5 minutes.

Anybody got any tips for amazing blow jobs?

MistressProvocative wrote:

Anybody got any tips for amazing blow jobs?

Be upside down :) anyway you can!

I find that men love it if youre lay on the bed (on your back) with your head hanging over the edge pleasure them from that position whilst theyre stood infront of you

Yup that's one way! I can take it much deeper upside down x

MissChar wrote:

Yup that's one way! I can take it much deeper upside down x

Yes my OH love this way, I love it cus I can fuck her mouth hard and all in deep and she doesn't gag, probably the best BJ position!

if i ever get to have sex again i GOTTA try this upside down BJ thing , it sounds badass !

ooo i love the sound of that upside down bj gotta try that! that position sounds soooo good i like having the guy fuck my mouth

I find that men love it if youre lay on the bed (on your back) with your head hanging over the edge pleasure them from that position whilst theyre stood infront of you

Oh my god that sounds good. I am trying that when the boyfriend comes home! I love giving really deep blowjobs.

Sexy punishment... nipple clamps are amazing!

dotdashdot wrote:

Oh my god that sounds good. I am trying that when the boyfriend comes home! I love giving really deep blowjobs.

id love to try nipple clamps ! both on an OH and me !

rubysoho wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

id love to try nipple clamps ! both on an OH and me !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16878

Get them... get them now! They are incredible during masturbation.

I have my nipples pierced twice so i dont think id be able to find room to clip these on

I thought I would start a thread for us to discuss our best sex tips and those burning questions.

What really gets you or your OH going? Any hints for the rest of us? Nows your time to share

And as for questions, I'm in need of some serious ideas of 'sexy punishment'. What kind of things can be done to a man by a woman? In need of some fresh and super sexy ideas

Mmm I've found that gentle stroking with the tips of my OH's fingers is really nice, especially across my stomach above my lady parts (hate the V word!) and when he squeezes my bum.

As well as this I find that when he kisses and sucks on my ear lobe it really does turn me on. Does anyone else have this, or am I a weird ear fetish person? xD

Some sex tips from me... Erm I suppose when it comes down to oral sex, as I perform deep throat pretty well (according to OH as well as from a few flings in the past) I find that the easiest way to achieve this is by going slow and at your own pace, making sure that your throat is open so as to take as much down there as possible. If you don't feel comfortable, just stop and carry on doing what you are comfortable with. :)

I used to squirt loads during sex, as well as when masturbating so I always make sure to pee before both of these, even if I really don't need to.

I can't think of anymore! :P

Little Lady wrote:

As well as this I find that when he kisses and sucks on my ear lobe it really does turn me on. Does anyone else have this, or am I a weird ear fetish person? xD

No, I love that too!

me three . can drive me quite nuts ( in a grrreat way ) in fact

ksw1980 wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

No, I love that too!

I LOVELOVELOVE it too! turns me on like you wouldn't believe

it never used to when i was in my 20's but as ive gotten older .. blows me away !