Your best sex tips and longing questions

YEAH I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys this!

I think next time I might get him to do that whilst he plays with me, see how that turns out, as to be honest with you I feel like I could explode just from him kissing my ear! xD

Anyone else get that? xD

If you're into deep throathing it, imagine looking up, making anything entering your mounth go straight down into your throath instead of having that little bend. You can lay him on the bed and crawl far down the other end and bend his cock towards you an stand on all four, lower your arms till you feel in the right position for having your mouth and throath straight and go for it.

If this is no problem or a nogo try grabbing and massageing his balls gently while giving him the blow, dont be afraid of going down there with you mouth and lick it if you'd like, it feels great for me and the variation in the blowjob only makes it better.

If you dare try with a finger around the ass and test a reaction from your partner. Most men like it but none admit it. Good luck ;)

MistressProvocative wrote:

Anybody got any tips for amazing blow jobs?

If you're into deep throathing it, imagine looking up, making anything entering your mounth go straight down into your throath instead of having that little bend. You can lay him on the bed and crawl far down the other end and bend his cock towards you an stand on all four, lower your arms till you feel in the right position for having your mouth and throath straight and go for it.

If this is no problem or a nogo try grabbing and massageing his balls gently while giving him the blow, dont be afraid of going down there with you mouth and lick it if you'd like, it feels great for me and the variation in the blowjob only makes it better.

If you dare try with a finger around the ass and test a reaction from your partner. Most men like it but none admit it. Good luck ;)
sry made this post before, apparently hit the wrong button

Little lady I completely know what you mean about feeling you might explode when your oh kisses/nibbles your ear, it drives me absolutely crazy! So much so that sometimes I have to stop him as I just can't take it anymore! X