Your favourite colour toys

I've noticed a lot of new colours arriving in various toys lately.

Anyone got a favourite colour?

Anyone got a least favourite colour?

Anyone got a "I wouldn't touch it with someone else's dick" colour?

I'n really nosy and would love to know what everyone feels about the colours of their toys - does a colour make you want a toy more or put you off something? Do you have a favourite toy that you'd love to see in another colour?

I recently bought a We Vibe Melt and absolutely love the coral coat it came in. The only disappointment was that the box led me to believe it would be an ombre effect colour not a solid coral. Silly really as it's clear in the photos the colour is solid. It was just that "ooooh!" moment when I saw the box...

I'm loving the new blues and aquas, though I wish they'd come out for summer. Such beachy shades make me want to take them on a holiday!

I like bright colours and pastels, I really like the new multi-coloured dildos but I already have two of them! There's no colour I really dislike but red is probably my least favourite for toys.

Although the plain ones don't put me off the colour is more important to me with glass toys, I'm really tempted to put them on display they are so pretty!

Experience has taught me to buy toys that will feel good, even though I might not always like their color. My favourite colors are black and purple. I also love rainbow colored stuff. There's tons of black or purple toys in the market, as well as some rainbow colored ones. I don't like yellow, brown and beige. The vast majority of dildos are beige or brown though, so I learnt to deal with it.

I love the shade of purple that some LH toys come in, for example: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709 And, even though I'm not a girly girl, this pink is really lovely. The contrast when taking it out of its black pouch makes it feel even more luxurious! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38998

Personally I love blue. Bright blue is best. But I like bright colours, orange green yellow.

I hate pink, it could be the best toy in the world but I’m not getting it if it’s pink. Also not a fan of flesh colour or brown, which really reduces the dildo options, particularly if your looking for a slightly larger toy, anything bigger than 5”girth and its brown or flesh colour.

My toys are exclusively for my pleasure now, so colour is almost as determining as style for me. I have to like the look of it or I’m just not putting it anywhere near me.

We tend to always go for flesh coloured ones, haven’t really tried any other colour as of yet, never gave it much thought to be honest

AmyA wrote:

I like bright colours and pastels, I really like the new multi-coloured dildos but I already have two of them! There's no colour I really dislike but red is probably my least favourite for toys.

Although the plain ones don't put me off the colour is more important to me with glass toys, I'm really tempted to put them on display they are so pretty!

I hadn't even thought of glass when I wrote my post, but you're right. I love the beautiful golours available in some of the glass toys. My friend makes me envious every time I visit as she has a variety of beautiful glass butt plugs on display. My favourite has glow-in-the-dark bubbles in it (how do they do that?!), and it really does glow in the dark.

Having said that, one of my all-time favourite toys is the glass beaded dildo. It's absolutely beautiful to look at (and hold/use), despite it being 'plain' clear.

Wonder if Lovehoney will bring out some glow-in-the-dark glass?

We love colour! Something bright and vibrant. I am loving the marbled coloured dildos at the moment. The deep purple of the Desire range is always welcome too.

I wish there were more coloured glass dildos.

The only colour we don't really have is skin tone. Not really that appealing to us. Although we have a Vixen Maverick which is amazing and a darker skin tone.

I'm not fussy, I have vibes in all colours, I love pinks and bright turqouise but especially purple, which is my favourite colour.![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)xx

I'm not fussy but I love the pastel ones and I think the glass with a touch of colour are pretty

I'm not fussy but I love the pastel ones and I think the glass with a touch of colour are pretty

I'm not drawn to reaistic skin tones - or realistic looking toys generally - and black silicone for high end toys, pink for cheap and cheerful gets a bit predictable and boring.

I like purple like Desire and Fifty Shades (both purple and navy). The Mantic red is good too - so I guess I lean towards deep, classy looking shades. Metal trims always look good to me.

Although I also have this fluro pink rabbit, which is great fun:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41048

I agree with AmyA about glass - the more colourful the better. I wish they would bring the rose ones back, or better still design some like old fashioned paperweights (different shape, obviously) with glass flutes, bubbles and flowers etc inside. There are probably some out there, but I trust Lovehoney for quality rather than buying something from anywhere on ebay.

I've got a couple of steel toys so obviously they are a bright metal - I love the look but find the weight a bit off-putting and prefer glass.

Clear... So I can see the moment when my cum erupts into the end of it..... Love it.

OMG have I just stumbled into a room full of people saying they steer clear of flesh-coloured toys? *waves*

To answer your questions:

Favourite colour: Love purples and pinks, rainbows

Least favourite colour: Green, perhaps? It's not often you see green though

"I wouldn't touch it with someone else's dick" colour?: Someone-else's-dick colour. Pure black is fine and something I'm looking for, but 'realistic' colours make the toy look like a disembodied cock, which personally is a bit of a turnoff...

I love pastels, blacks and reds! I'm not a fan of flesh-toned or 'realistic skin-coloured' items, but anything else I'm always happy to try. I find oranges and neon shades really unattractive but it wouldn't deter me from trying a product regardless! Its more about the product's capabilities for me rather than colour (especially if I'm blindfolded- no telling what shade it is then lol)! Sending peace and love :)

I seem to be in the minority here ...I quite like flesh toned /realistic dildos! Having said that though its the feel of the product that's more important than the colour, so I certainly would be happy to use any colour as long as it felt good .

I absolutely love the mother-of-pearl colour on the base of this toy & really wish someone would make a whole toy in this colour: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670

My wife and I totally avoid baby pink and pastel coloured toys, while bold colours are favourites. We have toys in red, orange, yellow, blue, turquoise, purple, black & bright hot pink.

Flesh colours are an absolute no-go, wouldn’t-touch-it-with-yours kinda thing for us. We’re all different though!

I don't like realistic looking toys or flesh coloured ones. I'm quite picky. If I saw the perfect dildo for me but it was flesh coloured, I wouldn't go near it. And vice-versa with a perfect colour but realistic dildo, too. Nope!

I like darker colours like black and purple. I suppose my least favourite colour for toys would be bright pink but I don't like pink in general.

Sorry for bringing this topic back from the past but its already exists.

Ive noticed over the past 2 years and certainly the last 6 months that lovehoney coming out with new colours for the magic wand, the fabulous purple and now the silver.

Im just curious which colour you would like to see the wand come out in next? Or which colours would you like to see your favourite toy in?

Some of you might know that I have a thing for collecting all the colours of the magic wand and personally I would like to see a pink/baby pink and blue/baby blue variant. Maybe there’s a way to put in our requests.

You could try popping colour requests in the Pander to Me Thread

I have the wand in the first limited edition purple colour they did, which I like a lot. Although my preference if I were replacing it would be any shade of blue.

1 Like

Hi @David1986H

You should post your request into this thread:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/pander-to-me-products-only/257390/1310

ETA sorry @Calie I just saw your reply :expressionless:

I LOVE realistic looking dildos but I also love black and purple too!

1 Like