Your first bisexual experience

I did have a 'girlfriend' when I was too young for it to mean much. Met at theatre camp, had some kissing-petting-touching fun, bet never got as far as we wanted because it was held in a convent dorm (yeah, very erotic! musty old Jesus' staring at you all night long) and there was much interrupting, and then we lived too far apart, so while we played at it being a relationship, all it was was writing letters (no texting, oh the humanity!) and meeting up now and then with a massive group (and again, staying in some dorm or hostel or mutual friend's house with like twenty others in the same room). Was my first sexual contact, although for ages I wasn't sure if it 'counted' for the actual sex stakes, since neither of us ever actually came from it, but there wasn't really much else required, but again if a boy poked you in the thatch, and you *did* come, that wouldn't count as "sex"... Still not sure exactly how much "sex" ther has to be with a chick for it to count in the technical sense, but as far as my standards go, I've never actually slept with a woman. Not because no one came, but just because it still felt like it was "heavy petting and fumbling" rather than "sex", which is hard to explain, but I guess that must be what it comes down to, your own feelings and intentions and what not (since there's no yardstick (*snigger*) to measure it by as far as I can see).

I fear my drunkenness may be making me ramble more than usual so will elave it there!

Mrs A's last experience was a year ago, four hours in her friends apartment. Lingering 69's, scissoring and deep fingering. She smelled very distinctly of her friend when she came home, and judging by what she told me and our session that followed - well, I would say that that kind of girl-girl thing was sex in its purist form

I have thought about a one on one with another guy - as in going down on, but doubt it will happen. I like women too much. Often wonder why girl girl sex seems very natural - as if God intended it, but not perhaps the other way around??

Ampeli wrote:

I have thought about a one on one with another guy - as in going down on, but doubt it will happen. I like women too much. Often wonder why girl girl sex seems very natural - as if God intended it, but not perhaps the other way around??

No God but more pure hard science.External Media

It has been suggested many women's sexuality is more fluid than many men's because it serves as a useful bonding and relationship building tool, something useful to have if you are the child bearer and carer. It can also aide improving social standing if you 'get on well with' those higher up. Where as men are traditionally seen as more of 'the loner' type figure. I've read more on it but cannot remember where....

ive never had a same sex experience, though it would be something i want to do as with attraction to men it has to be the right person at the right time

KittyPurry wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

I really want one!! And my fella wants me to have one too, and he wants to watch lol, I've kissed girls in the past but one was during spin the bottle, and one was when I suspect she spiked my drink while out so I don't remember much.

I'd love one while sober, leading to some naughtiness, with a curvy sexy brunette lady! Just need a willing participant who's local! :-( And who will be comfortable with Magic Hands wankin in the corner lol xx

*pounce* you know I'd be there in a heartbeat (and very little clothing!) External Media

xxKPxx

Oooh might take you up on that! External Media I always think if the time came I'd be way too nervous to do anythin!

I've never had sex with a girl but we have touched etc. I would like to try sex but I am with someone.

MM I'm married but given an opportunity where I found a woman attractive, I think I'd go for it. I wouldn't want hubby to be part of it though!

Well my first...i kissed a girl and i like it moment...was with my best mate at the time......no idea how it came about...it just did..........and yes...we did both like it.....and did it many times afater that.........my first full on experience with a girl was with another mate....*wow i had openminded friends back then*....lol

and yes i loved that too.....just felt so different and so naughty............i love women........we are damn fine sexy creatures!!!

Loves huni wrote:

i love women........we are damn fine sexy creatures!!!?

and heres where there should be a "like" button External Media x

lol..........its gonna end up like Facebook 2 on here........

Seems like I might have inadvertantly kindled a few friendships - well thers's my good deed for the day!

It was my 18th party (So not too long ago , lol !

A male friend brought his female friend along. We got along really well from the moment we met and she was very pleasing to the eye. I didn't get too drunk, as I wanted to remember it all the next day (The party I mean !) And as the evening progressed we seemed to click more and more. Spent a lot of dancing together and whilst having chats, found we had quite a lot in common.

At the end of the night, a few friends - including my male friend and her - came back to mine for a few drinks. She approached me in the kitchen as I had my back to her, pouring a drink and said "Thanks for allowing me to come along." I replied "That's ok. It's been nice to meet you." She then said "I wish I could have got you a present, but as I didn't know you , I didn't know what to get. Although I think I have an idea now." And with that, she began to caress my neck and run her fingers through my hair before turning me around and embracing me in the most tender kiss I have ever experianced . Well, you can imagine where it went from there ....

I am pleased to say , we began a relationship which was great and lasted almost 2 years. We had an amicable split and we are still good friends

BB75 wrote:

MM I'm married but given an opportunity where I found a woman attractive, I think I'd go for it. I wouldn't want hubby to be part of it though!

Thanks but I'm not sure what it wouldnt do it my relationship. I think my OH may think that hes not enough or whatever...

I just had my first time yesterday. I had thought about a pleasuring a guy for quite a long time. Met a guy on a site and he came by. I asked if i could give him oral and I did and before we were done, I lost my virginity. Can’t wait to do it again but my girlfriend doesn’t know that i wanted to and did have sex with a guy. He was a normal size down below but i want to find a guy that’s blessed to see how that feels.

1 Like

As you intend doing it again, you’d better come out to your girlfriend. Being bisexual doesn’t give you carte blanche to cheat on her.

3 Likes

My first was with my friend when we was 19, never really had the urge to sleep with a guy and really didn’t know I was interested in them sexually but I knew I wasn’t attracted to them which was confusing at the time with what we did next, We’d been out for a night in town and hadn’t pulled any girls so went back to his and it was on of those “fuck it why not give it a go” moments, it was the most amazing sex and something just clicked for me bisexually. From that moment on we set some ground rules, if we both didn’t pull we’d have sex at his, no kissing, no passion, good hard sex, and no telling anyone.
This is how it went on for around a year, sometimes I be happy if I didn’t pull a girl and sometimes we’d just forget about going out just so we could have sex.
After a year or so we then started occasionally going to gay bars, if we pulled we’d go back to his and it would usually end up in gay orgies with are mind blowing, they were that good we went to gay bars more.
It was at this time in my life I wasn’t sure if I’d end up in a gay or straight relationship the only thing stopping me dating men was I knew I didn’t really fancy men and it was only about the sex so felt it would be wrong.
Fortunately when I met my now wife that part of my life became a bit clearer!
Oh and my mate is gay, not bisexual like me and he’s in a relationship with a great guy which explains a lot. I’ve asked him if he fancied me back then, he always says not really and it was only about the sex with me but it was an important part of his life.

8 Likes

My first bi experience was a mmf with my OH, only a few weeks ago. We both had wanted to try swinging and involve other people. We arranged to meet at hotel not to far away, and after having a drink we headed to the room. It was an interesting afternoon/evening :wink:

I loved sharing a c#ck with @FoxyLea87 and being penetrated for the 1st time by the real thing felt amazing, and my OH loved playing with us both and watching us as had sex .

4 Likes

My first bi experience Im not really sure either of us knew what we were doing. It was more like wrestling around but it felt very good.
Later on in my early twenties I had another experience with a friend of mine. We’d both got drunk and my ex boyfriend had suggested we should kiss jokingly… we were in a nightclub and started to kiss only it felt so good and got quite intense and sort of went on for a good few hours.

I’ve since had only straight experiences but often wonder what it would be like to bring a lady into our life for a night.

2 Likes

My only experiences with another man was with a friend when we were both in our curious and learning phase and we would watch each other masturbate and touch each others genitals. The phase lasted a couple of months then faded away. We are still very good friends some 50 years later.

@rockstar @FortySomethingWife You both need to edit your posts, sex life starts at 18 on the forum.

Done. Thank you.