Your first time ? Where did you pop your cherry

I am not sure is it will be allowed by @lovehoney ? I am sure they will let me know we are in constant dialect atm with my rule breaking ! Lol

Mine was with a girl who lived away from me near my Nan, somewhere I thought was very private but not so it was private on one-side it was visible to anyone and everyone from the main road, I remember a very awkward conversation on the way home in the car :red_car: lol

1 Like

Remember life begins at 18 on the forums. :+1:

Rule 9

Please remember that at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

Normally if you’re a bit vague about the when then it seems to be fine, but anything that’s too specific gets deleted (or the topic shut down if too many deletions are needed)

(So you’d need to edit your last post :+1:)

Just to add, plenty of people lose their virginity much later than 18, so it’s not a completely taboo topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never really understood why LH changed the age limit to 18 as (consensual) sexual intercourse is legal in the UK at an earlier age. Always assumed it was because they were trying to break into other markets.

And to keep on thread - a graveyard (at an age that avoids the Edited by mod)

1 Like

Omg very romantic if you are a vamp but saying that when the urge takes hold it’s as good as done as long as it’s at the agreeable age limit and by both parties @Private_member :wave:

Professors office with a TA, ended up dating on and off for years.

1 Like

It was with my brothers workmate :shushing_face: he was 8yr older than me. Fancied him for years and he’s still bloody gorgeous. It was in the bottom bunk of bunk beds (noone was occupying the top bunk)
Lasted all of 2 minutes and he made me go on top. I genuinely think I still could show him anything or 2 (and I would)

Ah. That’s a real shame, because it makes honesty impossible.

Suffice to say that he and I were the same age - and back then, even if we had been 18 our love would still have been illegal.

I don’t think it’s just about legality. I think they want the conversations to be about ‘adults and sex’ and not ‘children and sex’. Seems reasonable to me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You are right but if you had your first time with an age of 16 or 17 you are a teenager and not a child. Correct me if I’m wrong

With my first ever girlfriend in her bedroom when her parents were out.

2 Likes

My first boyfriend’s mother was one of those great “I’d rather you do it under my roof than in some alley” types, so we did it at her house (normally when she was out, but she didn’t mind if she was in).

2 Likes

On my girlfriend’s parents lounge floor, in front of the fire.

1 Like

@WillC shag pile ? Lol

2 Likes

Trust you! @Gazza_64 :joy: I did get carpet burns on my knees!

1 Like

@WillC I couldn’t resist it sorry

1 Like

Don’t be sorry it made me laugh! :wink:

Back seat of a car ( think it might have been a Triumph Dolomite)

3 Likes

@wildflower my uncle used to have 1 of them :yum: :thinking: I wonder lol

1 Like

Some woods :roll_eyes::rofl: nice bed pile of leaves I guess?!

1 Like