Your first time ? Where did you pop your cherry

I went on to marry the Triumph owner so I doubt that it’s your uncle! I think we’d know by know if we were related! :wink:

2 Likes

Lol @wildflower and I think they made more than 1 lol triumph I mean not your fella lol

1 Like

I remember those Triumphs, lovely wooden dashboards! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Easter holidays with my older boyfriend when the rest of the family had gone abroad. Almost happened in his work van, I leaned on the radio and accidently turned it on and love shack was playing :joy: ended up going back to mine where I Still had a single bed that was soo squeaky.

2 Likes

Nowhere very exciting, in my bedroom at home when Mum had gone out, it was a bit clumsy and rushed, condom split and then Mum got home so it was a rush to get dressed again. Not very romantic but first time so memorable!!

4 Likes

Hi @Robb72 think we all been there mate, not in your bed room be a bit crowed lol but we all start somewhere !

4 Likes

Like @WillC in my boyfriends parents living room in front of the fire on a rug with the classic “Wings of Love” 70’s print hanging over the fireplace…can remember the date still…
:shushing_face:

4 Likes

In front of that fire was where the dog’s nose/my arse interface i mentioned in another topic happened, not on the same day though! :scream:

2 Likes

In Mrs onlyones bedroom when she lived with her parents with them sitting downstairs.

1 Like

In a tent in my uncles back garden

Was with my current OH while parents were out, I remember a friend putting me off saying how painful it would be and like a idiot I listened to her :woman_facepalming:

First few times I wouldn’t let him enter any further then the head of his penis lol thinking back now how silly I felt.

Then one day we tried again and since I was distracted with him kissing me and stuff he entered and it didn’t even hurt :joy:

Worse I felt was a very mild popping sensation of hymen stretching but that was it, no pain or blood like my friend scared me with.

2 Likes

One night stand on local playing field after a night, wasnt enjoyable to say the least

1 Like

This was a place used to go in my local area maybe a theme lol growing up from one stage to the next lol

My bedroom at uni with a mutual friend of ours in the next room. Was 22 too so well within the lovehoney guideline range haha.

2 Likes

On the beach with the right person, it was a drunk thing but definitely no regrets.

2 Likes

On the sitting room floor with a ex gf. Nearly got caught by her folks they came home early

2 Likes

In Thailand night after my 24th birthday, had met up with loads of people to celebrate and someone was sad that I had invited others out instead of just her.

Using tinder and other apps but advertised since I’m traveling I only want to find to find friends only it seems many do not read! Bit drunk and over before I knew it.

Before leaving Thailand ended up having some of the best sex for many years with someone else. Again met up with only the intention of friendship, but it was her birthday and I think she had other ideas…

1 Like

On holiday In Majorca, I’m still friends with her it was more than 20 years ago :joy:

1 Like

New Years Eve at home in bedroom. Had been away on a skiing trip, got back that morning I think to be tipped the wink it was going to be a special night for me. A friends GF had mentioned to him that her friend wanted to take my cherry. The two girls had arranged it all between them and he just had to sort the location, knowing that my house would be empty that’s where he chose. Two minutes of over-excited fumbling and mild thrusting later I’m not sure she thought it was worth the taking.

1 Like

Hubs and I started dating the summer I turned 18. It was supposed to be a summer camp fling but it lasted past the summer. I think it was about 6 months until we had PIV sex for the first time. His parents used to go away every weekend, so we often had the house to ourselves. We were sooooo excited, it was a great first time. Second time came about an hour later and that was great too, lol. It’s been almost 22 years and our “summer fling” is still going strong.

3 Likes