Your first time ? Where did you pop your cherry

The worst ever :woman_facepalming: someone from school, we were on and off. It was just just awful, bragging about how good he is at, and how it’ll be the best I will ever have. When it was over he said see told you I was good, I said to him I’m sorry that was not good at all, and you might want to work on your technique :woman_facepalming: bit straightforward

2 Likes

My first time was typically short but very memorable. I was 18, A college friends Misses was a chamber maid at a local hotel, she befriended a girl, 18, who came down from upt North to do 6 months hotel management training and was staying at the hotel, we went out as a 4 some and we both hit it of straight away, spent nearly all my spare time with her, after a couple of weeks we went back to her room so she could literally have my cherry! She was definitely a bit more experienced than me although that wasn’t hard, well it was but you know what I mean!!:wink::wink::wink: It probably wasn’t the best time of her life but we definitely made up for it over the rest of her time at the hotel. Unfortunately it was before mobile phones, the Internet and me owning a reliable car so when she went back home apart from a couple of phone calls that was the end of that. But she’d left me with great memories. X

2 Likes

Just dropping a reminder.

Really boring I know. But with my boyfriend at the time in his bed. One of my friends lost it in a really expensive Mariott hotel with a sugar daddy who they afterwards bought her lots of nice things and treated her to a fancy meal :unamused:

2 Likes

:+1:My sex life did actually start at 18, So glad it did, it was with someone I had been flirting with for years.

She was definitely worth the wait.

It was a bit of a forbidden love being a mates sister, so things had to be done in a way like mission impossible :joy:

1 Like

I’m my bed at my parents house while they were out with my beautiful ex girlfriend. I didn’t last long but it was a lovely experience

1 Like