Your latest purchase(s)?

So after a lot of deliberating over which wedge to get, and trying to justify (unsuccessfully I might add) the cost to the OH, the 25% discount lulled me into taking the leap:

Whilst I was there thought I’d stick a couple of other surprise bits in to ‘tickle her fancy’

Not so sure spending more money will soften the bow ha ha but my logic is I’ve bought all items with her pleasure in mind, just need to get a night the two of us to put them to use.
I’d say I’m a little below average size wise, and although always been told big enough I thought I’d surprise her with a ‘little extra’ and at least satisfy my own curiosity:

Never tried one before, but read a few posts and reviews and thinking once in a while she may appreciate a little more, and will allow the fun to last a little longer too.

And finally something she mentioned on a whim a little while ago that she’d like to try, and no idea if it’ll actually work for us (especially having probs with my legs) but never say never in terms of giving something a go in the name of fun:

I have a loft hatch in a bedroom, and if that holds it well enough

I just hope she doesn’t pop on and browse my posts any time soon, I’m hoping to arrange a night to use them all as a surprise with a set of blindfolds - not so sure got the right swing for us but reviews seemed best - difficult to judge on the pics available.

2 Likes

Need a new anal toy for me but can’t decide looking for recommendations

What have you already got @carzy? I’d always recommend some glass if you haven’t already got some? What sort of size are you looking for? Dildo, plug or beads?

I’ve got a glass toy,2 silicone for pegging,beads but no plugs was thinking of prostate toy

Mine are all butt plugs or dildos so I can’t help you on the prostate toys (mainly since I don’t have one!) Hopefully someone will be able to recommend one.

Might be worth starting a thread to see if anyone can recommend one or finding an old thread and ask on there. Hopefully more people will see your question then :slightly_smiling_face:

The pure wand and aneros toys get alot of recommends on here for prostate play (there is even a thread somewhere about p spottig that is a very good read

Edit; Here it is

1 Like

To my absolute amazement and delight my wife loves to see me wearing mild bondage equipment (chains, collars, anal hook) so I’ve just ordered this as a surprise for her.

DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Anal Plug Harness with Cock Ring - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

My Red Hot Flickering Tongue broke my heart last night - the battery ran out without warning :sob:

As such I think the only reasonable option is to buy a couple more and make sure at least two are always charged up and ready to go. Can’t traumatise myself like that again :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh dear! If I’m honest I had a moment of relief when I read this. I was expecting some horrible break-up or something. So glad it’s not! :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do feel your pain though! I’ve got an old squishy clit vibrator that I love but it works at full strength until it suddenly dies which is frustrating. Unfortunately it’s getting old and I don’t think it’s holding it’s charge as well as it did!

6 Likes

We feel your pain !!
We’ve never come across this beauty before (pun intended :grinning:)
Looks great though and the reviews are pretty much :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Mrs PB has just added it to her wish list

They do have a small battery. :slightly_smiling_face: We charge ours after every use, and even then its caught us out a couple of times. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Zumios are really good for precise and intense too. We have the E and X, but the S model is currently half price in the sale. It’s supposed to be the beginner/less intense version, but I don’t know how much difference there is?

Edit: Just went to grab the link and it’s currently out of stock. Boo.

Every LH customer ever “***** Batteries %$ **$$*”

Or maybe get a wand to use when that happens? They are really good.

1 Like

Mains powered wand is always there as a back up :smiley:

Wands are a warmup for me only.

I know people go mad for them, but while I enjoy my Love Honey extra powerful mains wand I can’t imagine actually climaxing from it.

Wand to warm up and tongue to finish off yes, but not the other way round :joy:

1 Like

Ooh i know that feeling. Went through 3 bullets one after the other like that a few weeks ago. Nothing worse than i dying on you just when you get to the good bit

2 Likes

Due on my birthday :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Omg @Dirty-Wife I have all of those haha

I loved that green teddy. So soft!

The bottom one, cup size is smaaaall. I got my udual 1X/2XL and they’re much smaller than other pieces.

That top body is my absolute fav. Most things from that range are awesome!

Hope you enjoy them :wink:

3 Likes

I’m away for the weekend with my OH, and I saw want to buy something new to wear and play with, but don’t know what!! My favourite toy at the moment is This glass dildo ! Any suggestions anyone, I need to order quickly as the weekend will soon be here and I’m dithering between a babydoll or something hot!!

Plenty on offer in the outlet and the up to 50% off lingerie weekly deal so maybe have a browse through those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like