Helpful tips for Lovehoney forum use - 2.0

We’re in a trial run of being able to use Lovehoney product photos and website images across all the categories (so not just the dedicated Your Photos, moderater-approved area), so I thought I’d write up a tip on how best to grab them and use them. :+1:

I’m using Chrome on Android, so you may need to tweak some of this depending on what device you’re using.

First off, go to a product page. If you can right click/long press on the main photo you can simply copy the image (not the link address) and paste that into your reply window. That should automatically upload it. :+1:

If, like me, all it does it zoom in on the image then you can long press on the thumbnail below it and open in new tab (not ‘open image in new tab’). Then flip to that tab and long press on the photo to copy image. Then paste that into your reply window as above.

Once in it should look a little like this:

![image|500x500](upload://pyiagIG4Y7RZpL59ObUUh5LERNk.jpeg)

If you flip to Preview you can adjust the scaling to either 100%, 75%, or 50%, which is nifty, but it does obscure the image a little in the Preview window.

![image|500x500, 50%](upload://pyiagIG4Y7RZpL59ObUUh5LERNk.jpeg)

For a deeper dive, there’s a few bits you can change manually. The image name is ‘image’ here, but you can edit that to whatever you like. And the 500x500 is the size. I’ve been using 250x250 for a big one, and 150x150 ish for a side-by-side (I’m mobile biased :slightly_smiling_face:). So, after changing it, it’d look something like this:

![Bathmate HYDROMAX7 |250x250](upload://pyiagIG4Y7RZpL59ObUUh5LERNk.jpeg)

And for the side-by-side you put two cheek to cheek, with no space inbetween:

![Bathmate HYDROMAX7 |150x150](upload://pyiagIG4Y7RZpL59ObUUh5LERNk.jpeg)![Bathmate HYDROMAX7 |150x150](upload://pyiagIG4Y7RZpL59ObUUh5LERNk.jpeg)

And there you have it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes