Your latest purchase(s)?

Thank you @Peitho it’s a bit of an impulse buy but I’m sure I’ll love it

Be rude not to :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting, didn’t know they made the fifty shades in a basque set (as I’d only seen the bra set and I prefer basques), now it’s one of my recent purchases!

1 Like

It’s gorgeous isn’t it :heart_eyes:, I was just looking through the deal’s of the week see this and the twilight temptation halterneck basque set, I couldn’t choose, so got both :joy:

1 Like

Same, your post clued me in that there were probably new deals up and I saw this and a beautiful emerald green basque (I’m trying to get more colors than just black :sweat_smile:), so I got both :heart_eyes:!

2 Likes

That is gorgeous too, I’m trying to mix it up too, I’ve got more black than colour. Hubby says he doesn’t care about colour :joy:

1 Like

My OH also doesn’t care about color (his favorite basque I have is a black one), but it’s not really for him, it’s just cause I like to mix it up and am trying to step out of my color comfort zone :joy:

1 Like

Welp, took the plunge. Just ordered my first pair of handcuffs ever. Kind of nervous but excited as its something ive always wanted to try. Going to be a fun first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
black rose cuffs, nipple + clit clamps with chain and a blindfold. plus two extension chains (and a double d clip because it seemed sensible to have at least one) .
Also The pink babydoll i have been drooling over (because i couldn’t resist)

:crossed_fingers: fingercrossed the box doesnt rattle too much in the post :laughing:

6 Likes

My newest purchase. Love the bra not sure on the skirt.

3 Likes

Just got the mantric wand, I can’t wait to get it in the mail!!! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

The foreskin flipper

I think I might just have bought the last one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @dishygirl , welcome to the forum. I don’t have that specific wand but I’m sure it will be great and you’ll have a lot of fun.

However, friendly advice… your profile picture breaks the Photo Rules so it would be a good idea to change it to something without your nipples on display or it will be removed.

3 Likes

I have this dildo - I LOVE it!!! A little slim for pussy play but anal… :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

My last purchases were toiletries - not very exciting but increasingly I’m ordering stuff like this from Lovehoney rather than anywhere else:

Megs Menopause Intimate Wash which is great as an all round gentle shower gel, and
Sliquid toy cleaner which I love to keep my toys in good order and also as a personal deodorant / cleanser - totally mislabelled as just a toy cleaner. It’s sold out again, so I’m glad I bought two!

1 Like

Plugs and wipes, similar to MsR…

Just went a bit crazy with my anniversay discount!

image image image
image image

and loads of knickers - you can never have too many pairs of knickers!

image image image

image image image

Yes @Mrs.John, I caved and got the matching knickers - I just can’t deal with not having a matching set!

And it’s just taken me half an hour to get all these pictures and links to actually work :joy: @Ian_Chimp, you should be proud!

All in at £125, and I opted for special delivery so that I get them in time for our anniversary tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I love that raspberry Babydoll and knickers set @Kitty-Cat01 - so pretty!

1 Like

Have that babydoll. Really nice and looks great on. Loved the fabric, the lace has this silky shine and texture to it. Neck tie is elasticated (the one thing i disliked about it).

@Kitty-Cat01 love the nicker selection. Been eyeing the crisscross backed ones for a while now

3 Likes

I’ll let you know how what I think of them all! I’ll have lots of reviews to be writing over the next few weeks :joy:

4 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny , yep, I remember you raving about this little(ish) beauty way back on here somewhere, so when it popped up in the outlet, I rushed to the checkout :grin:

Excited for the post lady to arrive. Hoping she rings twice but not sure it ends well if she does.
:package:

3 Likes