Your latest purchase(s)?

Man, that looks fun. I wish they would do something like this in silicone, soft plastics and i do not get on :worried:

2 Likes

I have this dildo too, wish they did a grittier version

2 Likes

update: Bust was way too large for me so sadly the fifty shades basque is going back :sob: Should look good on you though from what Iā€™ve seen @Dirty-Wife :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aww no thatā€™s a shame, I can barely fit my boobā€™s in it :rofl:

2 Likes

Wish I had your boobs then, could fit another 2 of my boobs into each cup :rofl:

Canā€™t you get a different size

No, it was the smallest size :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww no thatā€™s a shame

1 Like

I know, the waist fit perfectly :sob:, just a shame Iā€™m a member of the itty bitty titty committee :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not liking that the basque didnā€™t fit but as another member of the committee just liking the ā€œitty bitty titty committeeā€ description :rofl::+1:

1 Like

Honestly, wish more brands would do cup sizes as I feel itā€™s more inclusive than lettered sizes (on both ends of the spectrum) :sweat_smile: (Honestly, my OHā€™s moobs are bigger than my boobs :rofl:)

3 Likes

Very short tartan mini skirt, ( no longer in stock), absolutely sexy as xxxx.

1 Like

@rosiedosie - another member for you here. This is why I tend to avoid things with cups. Can barely fill an egg cup with mine :joy:

2 Likes

The Tracey Cox squishy wandā€¦

Just waiting for it to arrive nowā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Honestly most things Iā€™ve bought from LH I can shorten the straps enough to where the cup gapping is minimal even if they are structured cups (I canā€™t say that about a different brand Iā€™ve bought from recently, where even though all their cups were soft they were clearly made for someone with a D+ cup :sweat_smile:) but the fifty shades basque just simply had massive cups :sweat_smile: I guess itā€™s a good choice for those with larger boobs :woman_shrugging: :joy: (though not very large if @Dirty-Wife can barely get hers in the cups :sweat_smile:). Glad to see the new Dark Enchantment line has a little bit more choice when it comes to size and cup size, but still would be nice to see at least a size smaller and larger for each cup range in each size. Iā€™m getting the bra set in the smallest size and praying that the cups are small enough, but since the range is B-D (and Iā€™m an A-B) Iā€™m just hoping I can adjust them enough to where they donā€™t look silly large (or else itā€™ll be another return :sweat_smile:). Sometimes I feel us committee members get forgotten about in lingerie sizing (though I know it can be difficult for those on the other end of the spectrum as well) :cry:

5 Likes

The Lovehoney Boudoir Belle Cherry Cut-Out Chemise Set, Lovehoney Dark Enchantment Black Lace Bra Set, and DOMINIX Deluxe Aluminium Dildo with Leather Flogger! I have the chemise set in pink (got when it went into the outlet sale section) and have been waiting for the cherry version to go on sale! Also had the flogger in my wishlist for a while and snagged it as soon as I saw it was 30% off :grin:

Also, just got the mantric wand in the mail, canā€™t wait for it to charge :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. Some of the lingerie looks gorgeous, but I know I wouldnā€™t be able to fill it out if thereā€™s cups. Chicken fillets and socks can only do so much :sweat_smile:

However, Iā€™ve still been able to have success in other types of lingerie like body stockings and surprisingly under busts even though I donā€™t have much of one, haha. When my partner was knotting the back up so I could try it on, he couldnā€™t keep his hands off me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh! And you can even go without cups or bras altogether and use nipple tassels, pasties or even just some funky tape. I find those quite hot despite being so simple.

5 Likes

Well thatā€™s what we always want from the effort isnā€™t it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Honestly donā€™t like body stockings, and Iā€™ve been wary of under busts for the same reason as you (donā€™t have much of one), but have been eyeing a few lately :eyes::blush: Most things that have quite a bit of adjustment I can make work or tailor a bit, but sometimes itā€™s futile :sweat_smile: Might try that, although I know itā€™d annoy my OH trying to get them off, he likes nipple play and hates things getting in his way :laughing:

4 Likes

Saw these :heart_eyes: and just had to get them

4 Likes

Is it just out of stock or discontinued