Your latest purchase(s)?

sorry!

I really shouldn’t be allowed on here without supervision :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Same, I’ll tell myself no more purchases for a while, then I get curious what the deal of the day is and if there are any new weekly deals and before I know it I’ve made a purchase :woman_facepalming::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s my excuse, the deal’s :joy:

1 Like

I think you’re keeping LH in business @Dirty-Wife (not literally of course) ! I’m not sure your OH supervising you would help particularly, he sounds very pleased with your purchases :wink:

4 Likes

:joy: I think you’re right even if he was here it’ll still be in my basket, and some of them he purchased as a surprise

1 Like

Update: the cups were too large in the dark enchantment set :sob:, but I can make them work as the tops curl back in towards the body unlike the fifty shades ones that seem to stick straight up :sweat_smile:. Also, the flogger is shedding something fierce, anyone have any tips for this or will I just have to wait for it to go away with use (haven’t had this issue with my leather paddle) :sweat_smile: Nevermind, read the reviews and someone suggested sticky roll and that worked a dream :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve got my surprise parcel for him turning up tomorrow, the rope and flogger with dark enchantment lace body. that’s our Friday night sorted. But he went on here yesterday and logged into my account and brought some bits and didn’t tell me, I only new cos I got the email from royal mail and that’s turning up tomorrow too lol I don’t want tell him I know and ruin the surprise bless him

3 Likes

Ooooh, lucky you :wink:

1 Like

Oh my, someone really needs to stop me :sweat_smile: I got the Lovehoney Tentacle Textured Sensual Glass Dildo, Lovehoney Nubby Textured Sensual Glass Dildo, Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch (accidentally got the clear instead of black :woman_facepalming:, oh well, guess I can always return so I can get the right color :sweat_smile:), Desire Luxury Weighted Curved Silicone Dildo, Mantric Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug, DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Full Body and Leg Harness, and lastly for my OH the Lovehoney Reversible Double Stroker Intense Ticklers (he doesn’t really like toys on him but I figured it was low risk as it’s pretty low cost (even more on deal) so :woman_shrugging:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. All on offer except the 1st and 3rd items :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The heck, it dispatched 20 mins after I made the order :rofl: Must have just made it in time for the last shipment :rofl: (no wonder when I contacted customer care they said they couldn’t change the color cause it was already getting packed :laughing:)

10 Likes

ooh, great picks. i love that harness, so sexy.

3 Likes

Wow - great bundle! Love the harness.

Let us know which glass is your favourite once they’ve all had a good test.

1 Like

Will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Shame I got the clear beaded one by accident, as I know I’m far too greedy to wait to return it and have the black one sent out :rofl: Oh well, might end up with both at some point as I’ve seen quite a few people who have both in their stash :woman_shrugging::joy: I’ve been eyeing the harness for a while, since it seems perfect to leave on during while my OH can still get to all his favorite places easily without the need to remove anything :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Oops :shushing_face::grimacing::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Oooh :eyes:, leather restraints :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t wait to try them out :grin:

1 Like

I’m not the only naughty one, look’s like hubby’s just as bad as me

4 Likes

Of all the ones I bought recently this one is my favourite:

I haven’t had a chance to try out the butt plug yet or the pin wheel properly, rolled it over my hand / wrist because I had to see what it was like, just need to have a little solo time to try them all out properly :wink:

They look nice @Dirty-Wife. At least your hubby is as enthusiastic as you! Let me know what you think of the open cup bra set. I was looking at that one and couldn’t decide. OH likes easy access to my boobs! :see_no_evil: but I’m not sure I’m confident enough yet to wear it.

3 Likes

I say to myself that’s it for now :rofl: but then hubby’s looking through and just puts things in the basket