Your latest purchase(s)?

I think :thinking: I might have a slight addiction :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming: but he isn’t complaining :wink:

5 Likes

Just ordered these :grimacing: hope the wife likes them lol

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.41.02 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.42.23 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.45.22 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-31 at 12.14.17 AM

Got some sale plugs as I’m moving up in sizes (not yet past 4.5" but I want to be prepared) and the happy rabbit ones were 70% off so :woman_shrugging: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The non-vibrating tail is out of stock on the UK site but the vibrating one is in stock :grin:

*was going to get the icicles 73 but didn’t realize I hadn’t actually processed the order and now it’s out of stock on both the US and UK sites :sob: Got the babydoll instead :sweat_smile: :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

That black outfit looks hot! Also loving the butt plugs they look soooo soft

1 Like

I can’t stop buying wet-look stuff :rofl: I have the small size in both and they are SUPER soft, especially the hot pink one (it’s also a bit “bushier”) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wet look stuff is super hot! Might have to invest in one for myself haha

1 Like

So been a while since I’ve uploaded a picture to looking to get this. Then I can upload a picture here for you all

4 Likes

Definitely do it! It looks hot and is 1,000 times easier to get on/off than latex :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ah, sorry about the icicle. Maybe they will find some more, that happens sometimes (keep an eye out). Wish there where more butt plugs that shape its so much nicer than the bulb shape most of them are

Wet look bra set is gorgous by the way :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll keep an eye out for a while until they take it down :sweat_smile: I agree, the thinner but long-ish plugs (around 4") are really nice, my doxy is currently my favorite as it’s just so comfy and never pops out (got after you recommended it, curses I wasn’t able to snag the icicle as I feel we generally enjoy the same types of plugs :sweat_smile:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m just hoping the set adjusts small enough, but it looks like it has quite a bit of customization (I’m around @Mint-Monster’s size for reference, just a bit shorter :sweat_smile: :rofl:) :relaxed:

2 Likes

The doxy is bigger so may be better for you anyway as your trying to size up for anal eventually. I love the icicle but they still have a load of bvibe snug plus in stock and they’re a similarish (longer) shape too. Want to get one very badly (specially as they now have the bigger size) but I’m holding off until the tester goes through just incase I’m super lucky :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We always hope to be a chosen one :rofl: :crossed_fingers: True, but I also like to wear them just around and during sex so it’s always nice to have options (feel like I’m becoming a butt plug hoarder :rofl:) :woman_shrugging: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I know what you mean. I have 7 butt plugs now :see_no_evil: and im seriously looking to buy and 8th

2 Likes

Join the club @rosiedosie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s a very rewarding and fun club to be a part of. I’m building up quite a collection now too.

3 Likes

Well, i jumped on the boat and ordered a vixen bandit. Ive wanted a silicone dual density dildo for the longest time and i figure this is about as cheap as I’m ever going to get a vixen.

4 Likes

So after a lot of deliberating over which wedge to get, and trying to justify (unsuccessfully I might add) the cost to the OH, the 25% discount lulled me into taking the leap:

Whilst I was there thought I’d stick a couple of other surprise bits in to ‘tickle her fancy’

Not so sure spending more money will soften the bow ha ha but my logic is I’ve bought all items with her pleasure in mind, just need to get a night the two of us to put them to use.
I’d say I’m a little below average size wise, and although always been told big enough I thought I’d surprise her with a ‘little extra’ and at least satisfy my own curiosity:

Never tried one before, but read a few posts and reviews and thinking once in a while she may appreciate a little more, and will allow the fun to last a little longer too.

And finally something she mentioned on a whim a little while ago that she’d like to try, and no idea if it’ll actually work for us (especially having probs with my legs) but never say never in terms of giving something a go in the name of fun:

I have a loft hatch in a bedroom, and if that holds it well enough

I just hope she doesn’t pop on and browse my posts any time soon, I’m hoping to arrange a night to use them all as a surprise with a set of blindfolds - not so sure got the right swing for us but reviews seemed best - difficult to judge on the pics available.

2 Likes

Need a new anal toy for me but can’t decide looking for recommendations

What have you already got @carzy? I’d always recommend some glass if you haven’t already got some? What sort of size are you looking for? Dildo, plug or beads?

I’ve got a glass toy,2 silicone for pegging,beads but no plugs was thinking of prostate toy

Mine are all butt plugs or dildos so I can’t help you on the prostate toys (mainly since I don’t have one!) Hopefully someone will be able to recommend one.

Might be worth starting a thread to see if anyone can recommend one or finding an old thread and ask on there. Hopefully more people will see your question then :slightly_smiling_face: