Your latest purchase(s)?

The pure wand and aneros toys get alot of recommends on here for prostate play (there is even a thread somewhere about p spottig that is a very good read

Edit; Here it is

1 Like

To my absolute amazement and delight my wife loves to see me wearing mild bondage equipment (chains, collars, anal hook) so Iā€™ve just ordered this as a surprise for her.

DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Anal Plug Harness with Cock Ring - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

My Red Hot Flickering Tongue broke my heart last night - the battery ran out without warning :sob:

As such I think the only reasonable option is to buy a couple more and make sure at least two are always charged up and ready to go. Canā€™t traumatise myself like that again :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh dear! If Iā€™m honest I had a moment of relief when I read this. I was expecting some horrible break-up or something. So glad itā€™s not! :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do feel your pain though! Iā€™ve got an old squishy clit vibrator that I love but it works at full strength until it suddenly dies which is frustrating. Unfortunately itā€™s getting old and I donā€™t think itā€™s holding itā€™s charge as well as it did!

6 Likes

We feel your pain !!
Weā€™ve never come across this beauty before (pun intended :grinning:)
Looks great though and the reviews are pretty much :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Mrs PB has just added it to her wish list

They do have a small battery. :slightly_smiling_face: We charge ours after every use, and even then its caught us out a couple of times. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Zumios are really good for precise and intense too. We have the E and X, but the S model is currently half price in the sale. Itā€™s supposed to be the beginner/less intense version, but I donā€™t know how much difference there is?

Edit: Just went to grab the link and itā€™s currently out of stock. Boo.

Every LH customer ever ā€œ***** Batteries %$ **$$*ā€

Or maybe get a wand to use when that happens? They are really good.

1 Like

Mains powered wand is always there as a back up :smiley:

Wands are a warmup for me only.

I know people go mad for them, but while I enjoy my Love Honey extra powerful mains wand I canā€™t imagine actually climaxing from it.

Wand to warm up and tongue to finish off yes, but not the other way round :joy:

1 Like

Ooh i know that feeling. Went through 3 bullets one after the other like that a few weeks ago. Nothing worse than i dying on you just when you get to the good bit

2 Likes

Due on my birthday :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Omg @Dirty-Wife I have all of those haha

I loved that green teddy. So soft!

The bottom one, cup size is smaaaall. I got my udual 1X/2XL and theyā€™re much smaller than other pieces.

That top body is my absolute fav. Most things from that range are awesome!

Hope you enjoy them :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m away for the weekend with my OH, and I saw want to buy something new to wear and play with, but donā€™t know what!! My favourite toy at the moment is This glass dildo ! Any suggestions anyone, I need to order quickly as the weekend will soon be here and Iā€™m dithering between a babydoll or something hot!!

Plenty on offer in the outlet and the up to 50% off lingerie weekly deal so maybe have a browse through those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just placed an order, 20% discount because of my job too!

8 Likes

And now I really want This white dress after @Kitty-Cat01 posted it in another thread! If Iā€™m a 10 what size should I go for?!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.31.53 PMScreen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.31.12 PMScreen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.32.44 PMScreen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.33.46 PM Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 4.34.39 PM

Gosh dang you Lovehoney, with all your deals :rofl: Ordered everything on US site but both dildos and flogger are also on deal on the UK site :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I told myself no bondage gear until I get back as I have to take it on a plane (as I want everything to be a surprise for the OH when I get back and heā€™s never home to accept packages during the day :sweat_smile:) but curses Iā€™ve been wanting this beautiful flogger :rofl:

*Ended up not getting the manta as Iā€™m trying to decide between it and the satisfyer coupleā€™s vibe (as I do more solo toy play and while the power of the manta might be better the coupleā€™s vibe is probably more useful for both of us to use, plus who doesnā€™t like saving a few :sweat_smile:)

9 Likes

Did you make a decision on sizes @Rhilee? Iā€™d get both and send one back but if you needed to decide, Iā€™d imagine they would be stretchy and youā€™d be ok with either. It just depends whether you like things to fit tightly or looser.

Thatā€™s what I did @Kitty-Cat01 , I ordered both so Iā€™ll let you know!

1 Like