Your naughtiest experience in public

What’s the naughtiest/kinkiest thing you have ever done whilst you’ve been out whether it be shopping, clubbing whatever it may be?

I once went into the local city centre shopping for some new lingerie, and whilst in the changing room my OH sneaked into the changing room and after 15 mins had me a quivering wreck on the floor

19 Likes

I’ve done a few things in public (outdoors) over the years, some just by myself and a few with strangers in quiet places. Looking back id probably would have got into trouble doing it but there’s a part of me that want’s to do it again for the rush it gives me and it would be so easy to get caught.

4 Likes

Eaten a jam doughnut while wearing a white t-shirt.

23 Likes

Giving a blowjob in a car park.

9 Likes

Wow, your a lot braver than I am. That’s as bad as trying to eat a Devonshire split cream whilst wearing black :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Things I have done.

• Being plugged with a rather large buttplug up my bum. It definitely makes getting groceries and traveling by train way more pleasureable.
  • Having sex next to a pub were anyone probably could see us.
  • Getting a blowjob during a train ride
  • Getting a blowjob on a public car park
  • Having sex in a forest
4 Likes

Probably having sex in a sunbed shop, or having a quickie on some public steps leading to a beach late at night!!

4 Likes

I am a big fan of public places! :heart_eyes:

OH fingered me in a train the first time we met
Oral on some steps leading down to the sea on a pier #gamechanger
Shop changing room
Alton Towers waterpark changing room
A couple of slow thrusts up against a packed nightclub bar
Plenty of beaches
In the sea
Over a picnic bench in the woods
Public benches round the back of a cliff walk

To name a few :smirk:

15 Likes

Never felt brave enough to try it up against the bar in a club

3 Likes

This. About as public as I’d want to be i think. Both of us loved it tho.

3 Likes

Many many years ago with my gf of the time ,Good old cowgirl next to a Trainline with trains passing

4 Likes

I won’t lie, I personally find nothing more of a turn on than walking around with cum dripping out of me and sitting in my cum soaked panties

19 Likes

We have masturbated each other to orgasm on the beach a couple of times and had sex in the sea.

8 Likes

We’ve been naughty :smiling_imp: in quite a few public places :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

• In the park at night up against the tree. PIV and oral.
• Hotel balcony at night, after a couple things got a bit hot :hot_face: PIV and oral.
• Sex in a secluded spot in the pub garden. And a blowjob for him too.
• Mutual masturbation under a table in the pub.
• PIV and oral on the beach, early hours in the morning, in a secluded spot. A few times.
• PIV and oral in a garden a couple times.
• PIV and oral in a alleyway, after a night out.
• PIV and oral in the car.
• PIV and oral on a trampoline.
• PIV and oral in a hot tub.
• A blowjob for him in a field.
• A blowjob for him in a motorway services car park (in the car)
• A blowjob and a handjob in the pub toilets.
• Masturbated him in a lift.
• Sex on a park bench at night

I think :thinking: that’s it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

I’m the same :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t know what it is, but I just love the feeling of it, it just being there :melting_face:

4 Likes

My life seems so tame and boring compared to all of you guys.

1 Like

Love this

Spice it up

I think the biggest sign of getting up to no good, has to be when you walk away with sticky white residue in your hair. Hah

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I told a story and it offended someone . That was never my intention. I am very sorry. My wife and I have been married for 45 years and are very open to having fun . Enjoy life everyone .

4 Likes