Your naughtiest experience in public

I think it broke the forum rules, if you take a look it’ll explain everything about what you need to know :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Had a few outdoor adventures. Was dating a girl and we would drive to a car park at night which was located in a popular part of the Countryside, where there would be lots of couples who did the same, not a dogging place by any means.
On one such occasion we decided to venture into the woods for a bit of fun, we could hardly see anything and as we lay there fumbling about we heard a noise, we both looked up and saw the shadow of something run past us. That was that, I jumped up and ran towards my car whilst trying to pull my jeans up followed by then G/friend who was running whilst trying to pull her pants up.
Yes chivalry went out of the window on this occasion and it was a case of every Man/Women for themselves :upside_down_face:
It was obviously a Fox that had come across us but having watched too many Horror films I was not taking any chances :rofl:

5 Likes

Blow job on a coach in Italy. Hardly anyone on it and certainly not the rows near us.

6 Likes

Full sex on a train in a coach which only had passengers at the other end.

To all intents and purposes, it just looked as though the OH was sat on my knee, but her dress was covering the sinful activity we were participating in. Joyous days.

8 Likes

Definitely having sex in the sea in Spain :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I was fingered by my partner on the stage at a nightclub a few years back.
Really want to experience some more outdoor fun, the risk of getting caught turns me on

10 Likes

Went to a fancy dress birthday party with then GF, now wife. She was Barbie and I was Ken :joy:

Anyway it was held in a dimly lit club, where you’re straining your eyes just to see anything

Missus came sat on my lap and as we had a few drinks my hands got frisky.

As she was wearing a short skirt my hands discretely slipped underneath and ended up fingering her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Wow you’re busy bodies haha. How do you get anything else done? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We’ve had sex on the swings of the local park on the way home from a night out , on a raised flower bed on a road by our house which is right next to a main road……All after a few glasses of wine or two.:joy:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife . :joy: are you you have forgotten anything.

1 Like

Nice one :+1:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: I don’t think I have. We’ve done a lot in 15 years :joy:

1 Like

A few times. I needed a lift home from a broken car. A friend stopped and said he wd give me a lift. On the way he stopped at an old barn. Did the deed in the grass beside the barn. Same guy went to follw a 4x4 track so happened me sitting on the seat he with his back to the train track and the train went by. In the ocean at a tropical island. Got fucked in a shed beside a motor race. Love the out doors wish there was more.

4 Likes

When my wife goes braless or commando. Changing room experiences are all good too

7 Likes

My best experience in public was on a 2nd date with my now wife.
it was actually the 1st time I kissed her we were in a packed cinema carpark one thing lead to another with abit of fumbling around and she ended up giving me a bj and I slipped a finger or to in until we both came. The windows were so steamed up

7 Likes

Went down a country lane late at night dressed as a sexy woman, heels were amazing and let’s just say I had great time in the field with my good friend, dildo….

9 Likes

Or you could do as this couple …

5 Likes

Probably working up an appetite for a fish and chips supper later.

2 Likes

Riding an ex bf in the back of his car in a secluded car park. All of a sudden 5 or 6 cars pulled in and surrounded us, completely unaware this was a dogging hotspot! A bit scary at the time

4 Likes