Your naughtiest experience in public

Well you could say HOWZAT or his middle wicket. At least no one would be expecting anyone to be in the middle.
Well done you. A lasting memory. @DevilishDan

1 Like

I’ve always been keen for sex on the beach but the thought of sand everywhere freaks me out haha. How did you manage the sand?

3 Likes

Luckily pebbles

2 Likes

I’m still looking for my first ‘proper’ outside experience- Somerset seems quiet for organiser fun!?

2 Likes

We have spent the last week having sex in the hot tub in our garden, not quite public, but neither is totally secluded.

Warm sun and bubbles are very liberating.

7 Likes

Really good time for him not to mix up his left and right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My ex and I used to go to a golf course and “play with each other” in the bushes next to the tee at hole 6. Got very exciting and almost caught a few times. Would have been awkward with my cock in her mouth or her tongue up my arse!

2 Likes

Or even worse if someone managed to hit a ‘Hole in One’, in the rough!

1 Like

Not really in public, but I have to share this…
So we had a bit of a work get together last night, with partners.
As the night drew to a close, we were invited to a colleagues house (a short walk away) with a few other couples.
She and her husband have a fantastic house, with a huge back garden.
In the garden they have a large hot tub.
Not wanting to drag the story out, all of the men end up naked, with a few of the women topless in the hot tub.
Nothing naughty happened, but seeing so many colleagues naked or topless was a real thrill.
Well my secret of a tiny penis is well and truly out there now. How will I face everyone when we’re back in work on Friday!

4 Likes

Say nothing and just be proud of what you have. You were comfortable in stripped naked so let the moment pass.

A few years ago I went on a team building weekend and after a strenuous all day hike, everyone turned up in the spa. We were all naked in the sauna and walking to the Jacussi. I saw my male colleagues and they checked me out. Nothing was said when we returned to work.

2 Likes

We were all pretty wasted, have to wait and see :grimacing:

1 Like

Worst case just tell them that it was the drink and in trying to compensate for themselves the remember your monster being a worm. As for the women, they will remember but chances are they will have thought you were a lot less scary than your other male colleagues and will consider you a preferably size and won’t see any point in making a fuss about you. As for your male colleagues if they were bigger than you it is more likely they will get spoken about as the women will talk bout their freakish proportions. Trust me a real woman will take a small one over a huge one any day, cause a big one can really hurt!

2 Likes

From what I remember I was by far the smallest, I know one of the guys popped a boner. I did as well, but I’m pretty certain it was kept out of sight under water. The downside of drinking too much!

I remember going to a remote beach in South Africa with a friend and she ended up having my trunks off and fingering my bum as I laid on my back with my legs spread and yes I think I got caught

2 Likes

@lulubee my oh and i r wanting to do it on the beach! Maybe one day!

1 Like

Infront of a waterfall after a long hike

2 Likes

That sounds quite nice!

1 Like

Myself and one of my old mates, shagged a bird in a cricket pavilion one night, found the door open as it was raining. Turned out the grounds man had come to cover the pitch because of the rain. Turned out he was standing in the dark watching me and my mate giving this girl a good seeing too.

3 Likes

Most of our best outdoor experiences have started with a walk in the great outdoors.

1 Like

Frolicking in the sea on holiday several years back. :sunny: :desert_island: :ocean: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes