Your naughtiest experience in public

I bet that was a little scary at the time. Did you hang around or put on a show? @Secretacc

1 Like

I am sure you are still as pretty as you once were, you may not be as young but none of us are. If you still feel young that’s all that matters. The benwa / kegal cballs sound naughty to me. Good for you. You remain a very sexy, good looking lady.

3 Likes

As kind as that is Steve - you’ve never seen me before … however, I appreciate the compliment.

2 Likes

More than a decade ago when we were first together, my wife and I did it in a sex club while other people watched. First in a small side room we just started off on our own then at one stage a guy watched us from the doorway while she took me in her mouth which I really got off on, then a bit later on out in the main area she did the same and then when I was hard she lifted up her skirt and slid down onto me and we did it until we both came, while about half a dozen people watched us from several meters away. It felt like a surreal erotic dream, very exciting … but never repeated alas

11 Likes

I may not have seen or know you but everyone is and should feel good about themselves. Its the human mind the puts doubt there. Always be positive about yourself. @FortySomethingWife

2 Likes

Thanks x when I first read the message I thought - hold the boat … had a quick panic as I like to stay ANON. lol

1 Like

Your safe as I am too, that’s the beauty of this forum. @FortySomethingWife

1 Like

He was married and didn’t want to hang around… :joy::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

In my younger years, a girlfriend picked me up from a night out around 2am and halfway home, I couldn’t take it anymore and made her pull into an abandoned car park…within minutes the windows got all steamy and suddenly another car pulled in and then a knock at the window to see a policeman expecting to find us up to no good.

What he found was my sober, tired gf looking pissed off while I sat in the passenger seat, shoving handfuls of kebab into my mouth while covered in chilli sauce. I don’t like to eat while moving so made her pull over so I could have it while it was still hot.

The policeman gave her a sympathetic smile and told her to get home safely when I was done eating.

8 Likes

Not the kebab the copper expected to find you devouring! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not naughty as in physically…but one late evening…

I met up with a guy in just a long black trench style coat with lapels and a tie belt…black lace top stockings…black lace bra and black lacy crotchless knickers…make-up hair done and red lipstick.

The feeling of walking to meet him…heels clicking on the pavement. Head held high.

I felt so powerful…and knowing it was secretly naughty gave me such a buzz…

And that was without a vibrator…

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

19 Likes

@CurvyJilly , All i can offer to that is, :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife . Im sure you are still a very attractive woman. Many can develop a less tgan positive opinion of themselves. Dont do that and love yourself. Tell that man to do the same.
The kegle balls sounds like a good way to keep things tonned up.

4 Likes

That is so hot @CurvyJilly I bet the guy loved it.

2 Likes

I have had a few
Leaning up against the pool table in a busy club
On the beach
In a public carpark during the day after shopping
In the cinema

3 Likes

Not exactly the naughtiest thing I’ve ever done but about 25 years ago I got arrested for having a wee down an alley after a heavy night on the fizzy pop! I found out that where this is not actually illegal to do it is an offence if someone complains! I was literally dragged away mid flow and when I asked what was said they said a lady had complained I was doing it and said she didn’t think it was appropriate, especially as she couldn’t see anything as I had my back to her! :man_facepalming:t3: Cost me a trip to the cells that night and an £80 fine for public order, if she’d have asked for a look I’m sure I’d have obliged and saved me all the hassle :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

My OH and I got frisky in the movie theater, but it was a small theater of like 20 seats. Things got so hot and steamy that we left the movie and locked ourselves in a family bathroom at the theater and just ravaged each other. I guess we were being too audible because someone was banging on the door, but we just kept going until we climaxed. It was amazing!

7 Likes

In a carpark during the day after shopping ?
Was that a reward for standing about holding bags outside changing rooms.:joy:

1 Like

I once went down on my then girlfriend in a gym steam room.

4 Likes

Got a 1/2 BJ in the ladies washroom from a woman while her friend watched. I never knew her or met her before nor have ever seen her again.

There was a lineup at a stampede bar and the men’s line was longer than the women’s… she invited me in to pee and when I was done, she sat down and while her friend stood against the door so I couldn’t get out, she sat on the toilet and put me in her mouth. We never got very far before security was called and I was tossed out. Someone complained I was in there…sure wish it was empty and we could have finished…!

7 Likes