1st LH Anniversary

Happy 1st Annisversary Hun, where has time gone?

ENJOY!! your next year xxx

Happy anniversary 😊 So happy to see you popping by still. 😘

Happy anniversary, another years worth of pics to look forward too.

Modo wrote:

Happy anniversary, another years worth of pics to look forward too.

You mean your not bored of my photos yet??? Xxx

Happy lovehoney anniversary!!!

Congratulations! :)

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

no way, I thought u had been here much longer. Happy anniversary hun! xx

I hope that's in a good way lol!!!

Thanks everyone xxx

of course it is! xx

Happy anniversary.

It's my one year LH anniversary today. The previous year has brought a lot of changes. Many sad, but I'm liking the person I am more each day.

I had a bit of a breakthrough this week when I told some friends about the blog post I wrote for The Oh! Spot getting published on Wednesday. I know it's not always a good idea to share such personal things, but I am proud of myself. Trust is a big step for me.

I'm celebrating today by going on a day trip (grockling FTW) to London with some people I care about. I'm going to have some mulled cider, buy tacky Xmas decorations, send postcards and eat my weight in crepes.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Congrats - and glad to hear you are feeling more positive - wishing you many more happy LH years to come xx

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

It's my one year LH anniversary today. The previous year has brought a lot of changes. Many sad, but I'm liking the person I am more each day.

I had a bit of a breakthrough this week when I told some friends about the blog post I wrote for The Oh! Spot getting published on Wednesday. I know it's not always a good idea to share such personal things, but I am proud of myself. Trust is a big step for me.

I'm celebrating today by going on a day trip (grockling FTW) to London with some people I care about. I'm going to have some mulled cider, buy tacky Xmas decorations, send postcards and eat my weight in crepes.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Woo hoo, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Not my first anniversary this seemed a suitable thread to comment on.

It's been 3 years since I signed up to lovehoney.

bondagegod wrote:

Congratulations! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Just realised it was my 10 year Lovehoney anniversary at the end of last year - WOW how time flies ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

bondagegod wrote:

Awesome, happy anniversary 😘

Scorpius12 wrote:

Just realised it was my 10 year Lovehoney anniversary at the end of last year - WOW how time flies

Wow, 10 years is a great milestone 😍

Scorpius12 wrote:

Just realised it was my 10 year Lovehoney anniversary at the end of last year - WOW how time flies

Wow! You’ve also hit the 400 review mark recently too πŸ˜‹

Thank you both and WOW 10 years on lovehoney is fantastic.

Congrats on all your anniversaries - 10 years Scorps - that deserves a big πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I missed my 2nd anniversary in December - forgot about this thread - and I started it!!!!!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Congrats on all your anniversaries - 10 years Scorps - that deserves a big πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I missed my 2nd anniversary in December - forgot about this thread - and I started it!!!!!

Even got that wrong - it was January lol!!!!