One year anniversary at Lovehoney!

Today is my one year anniversary at Lovehoney 😊

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Lovehoney. They have given me confidence in the bedroom and my sex life is super kinky 😝

I would also like to say a big thank you to all the forum members, you are all lovely open minded people that give fantastic advice! I've learned so much about sex and sex toys since joining the forum. I've written 52 reviews and have been given fantastic opportunities to test products for Lovehoney which I really enjoy, so thank you very much!

I think I should celebrate with a nice big cake!

I am and always will be a self confessed Lovehoney addict lol 😝

🍰🍰🍰 cake yum. Happy anniversary! X

I've been baking this morning so good timing πŸŽ‚

Happy lovehoney anniversary xx

Wooohoo , Thank you for your contributions to this community and for all the reviews !Β 

Aww thanks CLTSTU, lovethekink, and Leanne ☺️ ❀️

Enjoy your anniversary!

Thanks Fizzy ☺️ 😘

Aww happy anniversary LeilaK, you're one of the peeps here I hold dear too my heart. I'm really happy that you're feeling so happy and positive about being in this fantastic community *β™‘* keep up the good work hunni *β™‘*xx

Thanks Slinkybinky 😊 😘 Ditto!

You are a lovely person and I know you were going through a terrible time. I hope things have improved and you are now feeling better?

I think all the support here at Lovehoney really helps! Such a fantastic community!

Happy Anniversary LeilaK 😊

Happy first lovehoney anniversary.

I love spongebob great picture Leanne.

Thanks Yummymummy and Bondagegod ☺️😘

LeilaK wrote:

You are a lovely person and I know you were going through a terrible time. I hope things have improved and you are now feeling better?

I think all the support here at Lovehoney really helps! Such a fantastic community!

My pleasure hunni πŸ˜— I speak the truth always and you are an asset to this wonderful community (as are many). You stand out too me because you have time for me and are a truly genuine lovely lass and I'm super glad to of met friends like you on here πŸ˜™ you've bought a tear to my eyes with the lovely things you've said to me 😊 yeah going through a real difficult time with my ohs illness, but you lovely l ovehoneys have really helped me and for that I'm truly grateful πŸ’–xx

slinky binky wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

My pleasure hunni πŸ˜— I speak the truth always and you are an asset to this wonderful community (as are many). You stand out too me because you have time for me and are a truly genuine lovely lass and I'm super glad to of met friends like you on here πŸ˜™ you've bought a tear to my eyes with the lovely things you've said to me 😊 yeah going through a real difficult time with my ohs illness, but you lovely l ovehoneys have really helped me and for that I'm truly grateful πŸ’–xxw

Thanks Slinky you've made me feel all warm and fuzzy ☺️ πŸ’œ

I hope your OH feels better soon, sending lots of hugs your way. Stay strong 😘

Happy Anniversary πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks NatandTom 😊😘

So glad to hear what a positive effect LOvehoney has had on you and your sex life! I feel exactly the same, my confidence has grown so much being on here.

Here's to another awesome year of amazing sex and super-fun toys!

Now, a VERY IMPORTANT question:

this cake, what would it look like? A penis? Your favourite toy? Just the Lovehoney logo? This is a very important descision what your metaphorical cake would look like! ;)

Thanks Popk1n and Imh95 😊😘

A giant purple bunny rabbit cake would be lovely 😝

52 reviews in one year, that's quite an achievement! Happy Lovehoney anniversary to you LeilaK. I agree with you about the forum, so many lovely people with tons of good advice.

Thanks MissyO ☺️😘

I have enjoyed writing each and every one!