wedding anniversary

Next week, June 4th, we are celebrating our 20th anniversary as married and 25th as a couple. I have secretly made arrangements for this occassion - I have booked a suite with 4-poster bed at a small, very romantic hotel on the country side over three nights. There will be rose petals from the entrance up into the bed when we arrive, candles all around and "Just because I love you" sounding from the loud speakers. Breakfast in bed together with a bucket of roses in the morning of the 4th, body and facial massage massage for my wife, private jacuzzi for a couple of hours, private wine tasting and a romantic candle dinner in a separate room of the restaurant and finally a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting for us in our candle lit room.

She only knows we will go somewhere and celebrate and that we will bring some of our toys and sexy lingerie, so I really hope she will enjoy.

How about you, nice guys, how do you celebrate your anniversaries? Would be interesting to compare.

Well jealous that souns amazing she very lucky

Congratulations ! Can't compare to that ! What a wonderful way to spend your anniversary - she's one lucky lady :)

Hope you both have an amazing time x

Thanks to both of you, but I consider myself to be the lucky one, having found my absolute soul mate. She deserves all that is possible to give.

My partner and I only started properly celebrating it last year on our 5th so for these past two years we've been going out for a nice dinner at a restaurant (we're students so going out is a hella treat) and of course we have our toys and the like

The year before that we sort of celebrated 4 months late by going to Paris together for a week during the summer.

Also last year for Valentine's Day we decided to celebrate it for the first time so I went all out. I cleaned up my room (which was a disastor so he thought that was the surprise) and after he saw that and we headed out for dinner, my friends came in from the back shed where they were hiding and set up candles, rose petals, music and chocolate fondue

Im jealous right now, what a lucky lady..

Congratulations

I'm so jealous, my husband would never do anything like that . We don't really do anything to celebrate our anniversary.

Congratulations and hope you both have a great time x

This year is our first wedding anniversary but we aren't doing anything as we have 3young children and are going on holiday a month later but nxt year we are planning a weekend away as we didn't get a honeymoon and its very rare we get us time coz not having family close by to help with child care

hope you both have a great time x

Congratulations, nice idea.

Congratulations and happy anniversary for the 4th! She is a very lucky lady!

I think posts like this should be banned - you're making the rest of us look bad.

sounds like ou are going to have a good time, enjoy.

we have celebrated our last 3 by going on holiday and just spending time together away from the daily grind. 1st anniversary we went to New York, 2nd went and stayed at the hotel we got married at for a couple of nights, last year we went to Venice and this year we are visiting the fjords in Norway.

Omg you just sound like the most romantic husband ever. Youve now made my standards like 100 times higher for my future husband

Sorry, guys, didn't mean to create some trouble for you. But you're probably right, my wife says she fell in love to me because I'm very romantic. Can't help it, but I enjoy so much seeing her happy.

Unfortunately the best i can hope for on our aniversary nowadays is a nice take away.

I'll let you know how it all ended up, we'll be back home the 9th of June

My 21st is on the 2nd July so looking for ideas

My goodness that sounds beautiful!! My OH and I will be going for a leisurely drive this weekend to celebrate ours, through the Gold Coast hinterland!

He has promised that he will take me to see the swans..I love visiting huge lakes where there are many pond creatures. :)

That sounds amazing, we don't usually celebrate our anaversary as we are not married yet (almost 11 years not married).

Having said that we are very lucky and have great holidays. We stay in a romantic cottage on the Welsh coast twice a year, have 2 hot tub weekends a year and hire a boat on the Norfolk Broads for 2weeks as well, so not a lot of rom for extra celebration.

We both have really hard jobs (that don't pay very well but demand loads of our time and energy) and our holidays really do keep us sane.

Needless to say we ENJOY our hols, I have been caught with my foot out of the boat hatch before now.

Hi friends, I promised to come back to you after our wedding anniversary.

We finished our stay on Saturday coming back totally exhausted by intensive love making and romantic eating.

The place we stayed at, a small hotel in a small, quiet town - Villalonga, sixty kilometers south of Valencia - was amazing. It has a staff of seven people, all incredibly dedicated to their work. They all jumped out of their shoes to make everything perfect for us - a wonderful room with a fourposter bed, covered with rose petals, Ray Charles singing his most romantic songs in the loudspeakers, champagne and fruit at the bedside table and candles, candles, candles everywhere.

The food was outstanding, the best we have had for years. They made drinks of all kinds for us and served their best Spanish wines.

We had the spa area all by ourselves for several hours, where we could relax with jacuzzi and more champagne.

We had brought our sexiest lingerie, clothing and toys and we had lots of time to use it and enjoy it.

During THE evening, we had a private room with candlelights for dinner, which also made it possible to dress up in a sexy way and to tease each other while eating, a wonderful experience all in all.

I wish every couple on here could have an experience like this, at least once in your lifetime.

Glad after all that planning you had a wonderful n unforgettable time congratulations on you time together x