£40 for free postage now?

Sorry if this is duplicate thread, I searched and didn't find anything.

As the header already says, is it my imagination or has the limit for free postage gone up to £40?

I noticed the other day on the timer offer that pops up now and again, but when I checked the delivery terms, it was showing the new limit.

When did this happen?

In the last couple of weeks I think. I spotted someone else talking about this then. I think the fact that level three customers get free delivery on any order makes up for it though maybe?

I never actually noticed that about the free postage, thats a tidy little add on.

Confused... I am reading my Level 3 benefits and it only states free next day delivery (UK) only. Does me no good living in the United States. The .com site requires at $60 spend for free shipping so I typically order off the uk site as it has better offers and bundles anyway. There is just something about paying for shipping on small or light weight items that I like to avoid as I would rather have more products... just have to be wise to maximize each order I guess.

AJ82 wrote:

When did this happen?

Hi AJ82

This changed back in January. I don't recall anyone starting a thread on it though, it may have been mentioned in another thread. 

If you do have any questions in regards to this or the level benefits please do get in touch with our customer care team and they will be more than happy to help. 

You can contact them via Live chat, email or via the phone: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

NatandTom wrote:

In the last couple of weeks I think. I spotted someone else talking about this then. I think the fact that level three customers get free delivery on any order makes up for it though maybe?

do we! what is the minimum spend for next day delivery

I don’t think there is a minimum spend for level 3. I just placed an order for £7.50 and got free next day delivery. Just make sure you tick the right box because 48 hour tracked is still at standard postage cost

Being level 3 I never noticed this, but always thought postage was cheap on the site, even with the postage costs Lovehoney is cheaper than any high street or sex toy website anyways. plus they usually have £1.50 next day delivery offers most week from what I can see.

Can someone explain what 'Level 3' is?

Private_member wrote:

It’s part of the new rewards scheme. You can read about it here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/ and it will show you what level you’re currently at in your account above your order history :)

NatandTom wrote:

Private_member wrote:

It’s part of the new rewards scheme. You can read about it here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/ and it will show you what level you’re currently at in your account above your order history :)

Glad to see I am Level 1 thanks to the postal charges

I remember back when it use to be over £10, I can't complain with the many offers and reward system though x

It seems to be if you order before 10am you can get next day delivery for £0.99 so if you have an order ready to go in the evening you could always wait until the next morning to hit the checkou button. I am on level 3 as it's a very addictive website so thankfully i don't need to worry about postage at the moment.