47 and just found my libido

Yep, 5 weeks ago I woke up, feeling so horny that I had to wake my OH and tell him to "do me"

Doesn't sound too bad but for the past 20 years I have been quite happy with a once every few months shag! Poor OH got sent for a special showers and its a wonder he never went elsewhere.

now I just can't get enough!! Almost 24/7 I have naughty thoughts on my brain. If I'm off work and do the school run, I come back home, sod the ironing I go and knock one out... for want of a better term ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I have gone mad on toys, want and doing stuff I would have never of dreamed of!

Hubs is well happy......understatement of the year ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

The problem is, I don't want to stop feeling like this. I haven't and don't want to analysis the why or how but do you think that trying loads of stuff in a space of a few weeks might stop the "exciting" factor?

It's as though a sex demon has possessed me, but I'm not complaining ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well, hopefully it will just stick around. Happy for you!x

Sounds like you're having a ball !! Dont think it matters why its happened or if its going to continue....just make the most of it ! x

Congratulations it sounds like you are both having lots of fun and I assume the special showers are a thing of the past ?

They sure are...... I feel a little guilty for the years of those "showers" he had to have but I'm making up for it now lol

Hey , I wouldn't be too concerned about why it's happening ....just enjoy it !

I say go for it, anything to encourage a happy healthy sex life! Enjoy! Xx