6 days

Just a quick post. 6 day then Egypt here we come for 10 days spent a fortune on some sexy underwear for OH cant wait.

Hope you both have a great time! x

Hi

Been to Egypt, loved it, we flew into Sharm, were picked up driven to Dahap(a resort further up the coast) tremendous scuba diving in the red sea (at least for our son). Then the cultural bit up to Luxor for the temples and valley of kings/queens , OH and son loved it. But so hot, a dry heat and no humidilty , at Luxor it was 43 in the shade.

Three pieces of advice, if not been there before

1. Keep little cash on you and have the notes folded so smallest denominations on the outside, as they see all tourists as walking wallets, it gets wearing very quickly.

2.Only eat inplaces, well lite, we broke that rule and I ended up with food poisioning in a big way.

3. The pharmacies are great, the only shop in which you won't get ripped off in. (I fell 'sprained my wrist and the guy was great, a splint and cream took the pain away but dented my holiday, turned out wrist was broken! only found that once home.)

4. Only arabic required - 'Lal toefan' - 'no thank you' as the chap told us, you'll never need yes please.

Its a great experience, and it is a huge country, with great wealth and grinding poverty.

Enjoy

We went to Egypt 2 years ago (Luxor) we loved it ,so we are going back in August ,can't wait.have fun xx

Have fun x

Have a great time, not long till our holiday.

Have a great time, not long till our holiday.

Have fun x

Planning on relaxing a lot and spending some quality time with the OH

have a great time !