Holiday

Hello all just got back from a holiday in Amsterdam.
Got to say it's such a lovely place lot to do and see.
Now looking to return there soon with the wife.
I just want to say a little about my time there so here go's.
It started by taking a tram ride to the city center followed by a short walk to the old salior pub. Of witch is definitely recommend and after a few drinks taking in the scenery is was taken back by what I had seen.
Yes the was ladies in booths but for me that's not what was there for nor interested in doing as happily married.
However just looking around you can see that no matter what your into it caters for everyone. There's erotic museums of £5 to enter with five floors of everything.
Hash museum. And hash (majuiana) cafe's.
Adults theaters' music theatre. Historic buildings and monuments
(well worth seeing) lots of good shop's.
I would also recommend guided tours as there only about £8-£15 pp
It's much about sex drugs and rock and roll but clean if you catch my drift.
Back to the tour's i was surprised as therest was couples that were on them ranged between 18-70 yes that right! And the tours offer and history tour a tour around the red light district. Boat tour around the canals and rivers. Theatre tours and much more. The hotels looked more like a place for royalty but fairly priced. Recommended highly for a weekend away. Hope you found this interesting.
Any questions I would be happy to answer.

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday! I'm glad you had a nice time :-) Definitely found interesting, maybe pop onto TripAdvisor and post some reviews of your favourite places too!

It's somewhere I really want to revisit. It had such a good atmosphere!

Pleased you had such a great time :)

Is an amazing place, I've been 4 times now. Though not for some years so imagine it has changed again quite a lot.

The only problem is not being able to guarantee the weather

Sounds like a great time, definitely agree with Paige! Plus trip advisor is my bible overseas, so I always appreciate a good recommendation :)