Honeymoon

Hi everyone, me and my partner are getting married the beginning of November so been looking at booking our honeymoon, after somewhere reasonably warm around the 6th November, any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated as I’m sick of looking for places :)

Best of luck with the wedding.. Mauritius is a great spot be nice and warm there that time of year..

Could look at Cape Verde - would be between 22-28 Celsius. The only potential issue would be that because it’s mid-Atlantic, that time of year could catch the edge of a hurricane, although they are usually earlier in the season (August/September time). Chance are very small.

If your looking for great weather, lovely beaches, fantastic hotels and exceptional service then consider Dubai.

Its a great place to chill by the pool, if you want a few excursions then they are also available with great shopping.

But, it’s not cheap and don’t get frisky In public areas as you’ll possibly get arrested, so that’s a ‘no’ then!!!

You and the missus thinking short haul or long haul lovely? Thailand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, closer to home Egypt or Morocco?

This post is no longer available.

Thanks hagions, gibson5 and Mr&Mrs DLPS, will have a look at those places and see what the boss thinks, thanks for the help

Gosig wrote:

You and the missus thinking short haul or long haul lovely? Thailand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, closer to home Egypt or Morocco?

We haven’t really got a preference gosig, just want guaranteed nice weather, I’ve been looking at Egypt already as there’s some great deals on, will have a look at the other few you’ve named tho, thanks for the suggestions

Scoob wrote:

Sorry cant really help here, but congrats and hope everything goes well!

Thanks scoob, going to be a busy year but hopefully well worth it

Exciting times mate, been a little while coming hasn’t it?

I have also heard good things about Cancun, just not sure if you are entirely out of hurricane season by early November.

Happy planning! 😘

Another vote for Morocco, beautiful place.

Barbados. Best place ever.

Gosig wrote:

Exciting times mate, been a little while coming hasn’t it?

I have also heard good things about Cancun, just not sure if you are entirely out of hurricane season by early November.

Happy planning! 😘

Feels like we’ve been planning it forever, all the hard works done now, everything’s booked apart from the honeymoon and did a load of overtime last year so I could enjoy this year more, just little bits and bobs left but I’m sure it’s not gonna be as relaxing as I’m hoping x

Mrs.John wrote:

Another vote for Morocco, beautiful place.

What part did you go to Mrs.John?, I’ve read a few good things about agadir

Guy14357 wrote:

Barbados. Best place ever.

Thanks guy, sounds like a dream destination, I’ll have to have a cheeky little look

Agadir, it was lovely x

Mrs.John wrote:

Agadir, it was lovely x

Thanks Mrs.john, it’s definitely on the maybe list