A cuppa and a virtual hug

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl :blush: we sure do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, i am often on here in the early hours, up for work!

1 Like

:joy:that’s when I go to bed @WillC :joy:

Thank you. It’s the time of year and the industry I’m in. Give it a couple of months and I’ll be telling you all about me putting me feet up :raised_hands:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 now you sound like Santa or a mischievous elf :joy:

Hope you’re all feeling good or better and enjoying your weekend. Maybe even buzzing for the week ahead :joy:

Take care folks :blush:

2 Likes

Looping back on this thread to check in with everyone. Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend. :raised_hands:

My anxiety is quite high at the moment with work and home life. Got a lot going on and does sometimes feel quite overwhelming. Coming on here certainly help, such a great bunch of people x

2 Likes

Hey @KentCouple1990 all’s ok here thanks. I’m off this weekend and I have a wee 26 mile walk on Sunday to keep me out of mischief :joy:

I hope things calm down for you soon and you get time to chill out and relax.

This forum helps so many people in various ways. I hope you have a great weekend and take time out to do something for ‘you’ :blush:

Very impressed you are doing a 26 mile walk. You must be very fit. @Amunique

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve got a weekend of watching sport planned.

Enjoy your walk, sounds epic. If that were me I’d be stopping at every pub on the way :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @steve19 I love walking. At least I’m fit one way :joy:. Hoping to see 4 beaches on Sunday, so could be some crazy weather pics to share on another post :blush:

I would say fit in all ways. 26 miles though is very impressive and it sounds coastal so probably not flat so more hard going. Very impressed and have a great time @Amunique

1 Like

You’re welcome @KentCouple1990 :blush:
A weekend of sport sounds good. Hopefully I’ll see my favourite football team win tomorrow :blush:
Thank you :blush: not many pubs on that walk unless you count the 19th hole on some golf courses :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:thanks @steve19

It’s not too hilly really, a wee climb up some dunes but that’s about it. Thank you, it’s my last wee event of the year unless something else appears, so I’m looking forward to it, it’s always relaxed and my mind wanders freely and more than my feet :joy:

2 Likes

Hiya folks, it’s a wee while since I checked in on all of you. How’s everyone doing?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::coffee::people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m ok, hope you are too! Must congratulate you on a nice topic! :+1:

2 Likes

Glad you’re ok @WillC , yes I’m ok too thanks :blush:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@Amunique Not too bad thanks how about yourself ? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

:blush:glad to hear that @Latex73 , I’m good thanks, managed to get for a beach walk this morning before the rain pelted down :joy:. Hope you’re having a good weekend :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay not been on for a little while ! Weekend was good night out to see a Pink Tribute too ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like