A huge thank you!!

This post is dedicated to my Lovehoney Fairy... Thank you 😚😚😚 I'm shocked, a little embrassed and very excited! Big thanks x

I was gifted a 50 shades of grey ruler and aqua lube x

LOL bit funny really dont use the edge!!

Oh wow - that's very nice :) Enjoy it!

oh wow im so jelous lol

I was lusting after the ruler and only said the other day I wanted a new lube, super chuffed x

That's so lovely, I have that ruler and it's really gorgeous. Hope you enjoy it Hun :) xx

That's such a nice thought from someone, hope you enjoy :)

Ahh that's really nice!! Enjoy!

Thanks all :) x

Lucky you! have fun x

Wow that's really nice enjoy, I didn't know anyone really did that on here.

stina wrote:

Wow that's really nice enjoy, I didn't know anyone really did that on here.

It's known as the Lovehoney Fairy when it arrives anonymously.. People get gifted all the time, but this is a first for me... I actually asked on live chat earlier as I wasn't sure why I received it :) x

Ooooh fairy strikes again!
Or might it have been a leprechaun?

Sum Sub wrote:

I always thought stuff given by leprechauns vanishes after several hours, though...

Briona87 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I always thought stuff given by leprechauns vanishes after several hours, though...
That's just a myth

Sum Sub wrote:

Mmm could be... Very excited bout em though.. After all the chats over that ruler, it has a lot to live up to!! :)

Do you guys get 48 hour delivery like we do in the uk?

Am, I don't think so well not from LH anyway.. Lik I can get stuff in 3 days, I normally opt for free shipping and I get in it in 6...

Ah that's so cool milf!

@ sub. In northern Ireland the 48 hour delivery takes 3 days......

That's so lovely LSB :)

It such a lovely surprise when it happens.

The Lovehoney fairy visited me last week too. I got the FSOG ruler and wrist ties and cola willy sweets :)

I did say thanks on the good morning thread, but if they didn't see it there, I'll say it again.

Thanks to my Lovehoney fairy xx