ummm... show yourself !!!

misleading title and a half .. but this morning i got home to not one but two parcels from LH !!! one was an exprected item to test ... which is BEAUTIFUL lingere , and i cant wait to try it on , and the other was a parcel containing something ive wanter to try for a very long time , and can only assume its a gift form somone on here .. to whomever purchased this wonderous delight for me .. a zillion greatful thank you's !!! i am eager to try it , but have company all weekend so have to wait !!!! *aaaaaargh ! * xxx

Aww that's lovely of whoever it was. Hope you enjoy it. :)

thank you x it really is .. i did a little cry .. theres so few random acts of kindness about and its really touching ! ( it will be touching in more ways than one when i have time to myself heehee!!!! )

That's amazing!!! I didn't realise people actually did that! So nice! Hope you enjoy :)

MrsMcX wrote:

That's amazing!!! I didn't realise people actually did that! So nice! Hope you enjoy :)

it is !!! been having some rough patches lately an its made me really happy

Wow!

very generous.

hope you enjoy whatever it is :)

how nice, hope you enjoy, what is it by the way?

MrsMcX wrote:

Actually, lots of people use the Wishlist feature to buy someone else a surprise toy, it's lovely! It always warms my cockles when I see a Wishlist order come through the door :D

So glad you're happy rubysoho! :)

rach74 wrote:

how nice, hope you enjoy, what is it by the way?

the squeel 2 & some lube ive been DYING to try it but finances havent allowed as yet ! wowzas im ITCHIN to try it out ! an it was in black too . lovely !

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

Actually, lots of people use the Wishlist feature to buy someone else a surprise toy, it's lovely! It always warms my cockles when I see a Wishlist order come through the door :D

So glad you're happy rubysoho! :)

cheers jess ! ( PS : tell me who it is .. lol x ) (pps - i know you cant x )

theMightyBum wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

i am eager to try it , but have company all weekend so have to wait !!!! *aaaaaargh ! *

Isn't that the WORST thing when that happens lol

haha ! company is ALWAYS good ... but its sorta infuriating that i cant slip off and have a lil pleasure trip yes !!!!!

Wishlist surprises are wonderful. I have been spoilt on a few occasions by some lovely generous folks on the forum. I have also sent out a few little gifts to others. It makes you feel good to send and it brightens your day to receive. I am sure the culprit will come forward Ruby. :D What a lovely thing to do, whoeever you were. x

I havnt done it in a long time due to lack of moneys.

But i spent a lot of money on people in the past.

Hope you enjoy yourself hun x

That's lovely Ruby! There are some really generous people on the forum, the Scotsman above ^ sent me my Magic Wand Deluxe, he is so generous and lovely.

I've sent out a few gifts in my time, for people's birthdays and Christmas. Sometimes when forum members are having a hard time I will send them something too. I never got anything for my birthday but it's always a surprise to receive something you aren't expecting!

Having seen how much people enjoy it, I think might have to share the love come payday :)

WHOOOOO WAS IT ??? xxx

It's so lovely to get a nice surprise! :)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

That's lovely Ruby! There are some really generous people on the forum, the Scotsman above ^ sent me my Magic Wand Deluxe, he is so generous and lovely.

I've sent out a few gifts in my time, for people's birthdays and Christmas. Sometimes when forum members are having a hard time I will send them something too. I never got anything for my birthday but it's always a surprise to receive something you aren't expecting!

I bought 6 Deluxe wands in the end i believe ;)

How nice to get a surprise.

thats true lovely mighty bum . im greatful to whomever it is anyway it made me shed a happy tear an its made me smile so ... i hope they know im really thankfull :) what a lovely thing to happen , in a world where its rare to get pleasant surprises xxx