A little guidance

I don’t see the difference between the “Sex talk & Tips” forum and the “Members Only” forum. Which topics are best for each forum please?

The Members Only topic is locked so only forum members can see it, where Sex Tips & Talk is open and anyone can read it :blush:.

So if someone has a question or issue that they want to talk about, but safe in the knowledge that someone couldn’t stumble across it without creating a forum profile, Members Only is the place to post. :blush:

Good question! :+1:t2:

I’m sure if I’ve misremembered, someone will correct me :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @MsSubExperimenter. I just didn’t see the difference in actual topics to know the difference. Appreciated. So if I am not shy, all good.

Like @MsSubExperimenter said, the topics without a :lock: symbol are public and anyone could find them (including profile photos for those that have them) by doing a google/chrome/search engine of choice search.

1 Like

I would add, the Members Only category was created later than the others at the special request of a couple of forum members who were known to use the forum by extended family. They had very personal life specific issues they wanted advice on without said family seeing.

For general anonymous sex, toys, life advice it is better to use the other categories as the forum is meant to be open to all and anyone generally googling about an issue they have should be free to find advice and then sign up for their own account, if they so wish.

As @JoCat says, profile photos can be seen by anyone but all the Photo topics, by default, are locked to only visible by other forum members.

3 Likes