A little help needed, please!

Hey all! Bought some items from LoveHoney previously, but not really had much money since. However, it's my birthday on the 24th and I'm being offered 10% until then as a birthday present (which is awesome!). Resultingly, I would like to take advantage of this, but I can't figure out what to get for my girlfriend and I. Any thoughts would be very useful, please!

Here's what we have so far:
BASIC Sex Toys Vibrating Twin Cock Ring (Blue)
Anal Douche (Red)
Basix Mini Butt Plug (Black)
LoveHoney Durex Play Explore Fun Bundle
Latex Super Shiner Spray 40ml (Although the bottle smashed in transport one day, so never got to use it, lol)
Spartacus Leather Collar - Bitch (Black) (Slave wasn't available)
Maximus Anal Lubricant 250ml
Black Level PVC Zip Front Corset (Black Medium)
Spartacus Nitrile Cock Rings 5 Pack
Studded Bondage Wrist Restraints (Black)
Latex Crotchless Front and Back Knickers (Black Medium)
Latex Mini Skirt (Black Medium)
Value Lightweight Ball Gag with Chin Strap (Red)

nipple clamps? Clit clamp? Your inventory suggests a little BDSM is ok...

I LOVE my Tracey Cox glass dildos, wich are good for anal or pussy play.

And you've not got any vibes really, so how about a bullet?

Am I on the right lines?

SS xx

Hmmmm... Seems like you lean toward the kinky side and less toward the "romancing" side with your purchases. How about going for something different and buying her some elegant silk/lace nightwear? Or a roleplay costume... So much fun to be had with those!

I also see you like a bit of bondage, so how about some bondage tape? It holds you fast and can be used in so many different ways!

Also, you don't seem to have any vibes on the list, so why not try something like a remote-control love egg or one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13354? This way, one of you can be in control and tease the other to orgasm... Massagers can also be great toys for both of you!

how about going the whole nine yards and buying a sex/love swing

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

First things first, a love swing is problematic for two reasons: cost and we live with her parents ;)

SweetSubmission: Not sure the clamps are her taste necessarily, but the glass sounds like a good idea. She have a wee goosey's at some.

Booties: Excellent idea and one that I strangely hadn't considered. For several months now we've both kind of lost libido (myself with self-image/worth issues [combination of weight and unemployment] and her with stress from work) and the two or three times in the last 8 months or so have been "making love", so may be a good route to go to getting us back in the mood.

As to vibrators, we have some from a durex play package of some kind. Came with clit, bullet and we have the cock-ring too and we have a golden one with a rubber dotted sleeve.

If you want a little fun and experimentation added to your collection I'd suggest this great value bundle- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

I see that you have explored some elements of bondage play with the gag and restraints. Although this bundle contains them too- the other items are great in exploring other areas of bondage. Plus you get a free bondage tape with this offer.

Also, with each Bondage Boutique item you get stickers that add up to getting two free wonderful BB spanking paddles. I have taken up on that offer and have received 2 free paddles worth up to £15 each. =]

I'd recommend this excellent game too- It really does wonders in relighting that spark in one's relationship and builds up a lot of sexual tension. It's also very romantic in it's own way with constant kisses and a steady build up from romantic little moves to full on steamy erotic roleplays. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

Best time to buy it as it has a free little monogamy massage candle worth £4.99.

Have fun choosing and let us know what you decide on! Also, enjoy. =]

x X x wrote:

If you want a little fun and experimentation added to your collection I'd suggest this great value bundle- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

I see that you have explored some elements of bondage play with the gag and restraints. Although this bundle contains them too- the other items are great in exploring other areas of bondage. Plus you get a free bondage tape with this offer.

Also, with each Bondage Boutique item you get stickers that add up to getting two free wonderful BB spanking paddles. I have taken up on that offer and have received 2 free paddles worth up to £15 each. =]

I'd recommend this excellent game too- It really does wonders in relighting that spark in one's relationship and builds up a lot of sexual tension. It's also very romantic in it's own way with constant kisses and a steady build up from romantic little moves to full on steamy erotic roleplays. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

Best time to buy it as it has a free little monogamy massage candle worth £4.99.

Have fun choosing and let us know what you decide on! Also, enjoy. =]

Oooh these are both really great ideas! Especially Monogamy! <3